Snead is damn good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
Snead/Fisher pull off another one. Picking up another #2 and losing $12 million off the cap is genius. I was a big Bradford guy for the first couple of years but soured on him last year and felt he would never take us anywhere, just my opinion. I think Foles is a guy that, if protected, will give us far more than Bradford could. I am very hopeful now as I think we can compete with Seattle and Arizona as long as we fix the offensive line. BTW I love watching the 40-whiners implode.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Let us now pray that the Eagles doctor doesn't fail him in the team physical.

@12intheBox , I'll believe it when they trade him straight up for a first rounder. No sweeteners involved.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The new crew is sooooooooOOOoOOOOooo much better than Spags and what's his face.. errr..Devaney (had to look that up).

They sure keep things interesting unlike the olden days (as in a few years past).

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My buddy is a Denver fan and said the Broncos were the team that offered it. Said Elway would love to have Bradford sit behind Peyton for a year and make sure he's 100% healthy. But hes probably talking out of his ass.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
My buddy is a Denver fan and said the Broncos were the team that offered it. Said Elway would love to have Bradford sit behind Peyton for a year and make sure he's 100% healthy. But hes probably talking out of his ass.

I wouldn't doubt it, but thats a LOT of money to have sitting on the bench as a backup.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I wouldn't doubt it, but thats a LOT of money to have sitting on the bench as a backup.

If Sam can come back healthy I'd love him to come to Denver :)

Next year he'll have to be on a new contract and they aren't going to pay Peyton $15M next year (his last of his contract) to stay at 39 years old.(maybe 40 I'm not sure)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Chip Kelly said he was offered a #1 during his press conference this morning.

What I am saying is I don't believe it. I think he is saying that to appease the media and the fans. Perception is everything.

However, lets say that is true. The same team probably offered the Rams the same deal then. They didn't have a good enough QB to throw into the deal and if the Rams don't like the draft options they decided to go with the Eagles offer instead because they like Foles over the other QBs in the draft not named Mariota or Winston.

rick6fan

UDFA
What I am saying is I don't believe it. I think he is saying that to appease the media and the fans. Perception is everything.

However, lets say that is true. The same team probably offered the Rams the same deal then. They didn't have a good enough QB to throw into the deal and if the Rams don't like the draft options they decided to go with the Eagles offer instead because they like Foles over the other QBs in the draft not named Mariota or Winston.

I concur. Philly fans are known to be violent when they don't agree...he has to say something to save face.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have a two part question on this:
1) Can we trade the 2016 2nd rounder we got this year!? and
2) Do we rate a compensatory pick in the 2016 draft because of Bradford!

RambleOn

UDFA
I agree. Snead and Fisher have improved the overall talent to a level we haven't seen since the GSOT era. Now let's get some wins!

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
NFL = Not For Long

Next offseason the Rams sign Bradford (who becomes a pro bowl alternate) as an Unrestricted FA after the Eagles fail to lock him up to along term deal then he subsequently tears his ACL for the third time. Meanwhile the Eagles sign Foles who makes the pro bowl to a long term deal after the Rams fail to lock him up with long term deal.

RAMBUSH

Starter
So what do I do with my bradford jersey.... Shove it in the corner next to my bettis jersey I guess..

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I have a two part question on this:
1) Can we trade the 2016 2nd rounder we got this year!? and
2) Do we rate a compensatory pick in the 2016 draft because of Bradford!
1- Yes
2- No, comp picks are only allocated for lost free agents.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

I hear ya. No idea if it's true or not. I wouldn't imagine anyone would give up a #1 unless he was healthy. And in that case he would still be with us :)