Snead Getting His Just Due

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So your saying since Robert Quinn, Todd Gurley, or Aaron Donald didn't start game one after being drafted that was bad news?

Goff will start when it's to his advantage to start and I'm ok with that be it him being a rookie. Either way if we get things rolling he'll have enough steam for the post season!

Context: What year of the Fisher regime is this, and has he ever been a Rams coach with a winning season? This is more about pressure on Fisher than Goff's talent.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Have to say I'm on the Les Snead TRAIN. I like the way Les maneuvers in the Draft and the confident yet humble persona about him. Many would have to consider that he would be a hot ticket Free Agent GM if Kroenke was careless enough to let him get away.

I'm guessing a handful or more of the NFL owners have whispered in Stan's ear that Les is a GM on the rise and well respected. I imagine Snead would be unemployed for about 20 minutes should his services become available.

snead.gif

sneadmeme.0.jpeg

edidtdlvndgcwtw4qzp93bloxsypupg

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Context: What year of the Fisher regime is this, and has he ever been a Rams coach with a winning season? This is more about pressure on Fisher than Goff's talent.
Do not realize that Fisher doesn't have pressure on him? Do you honestly think Kroenke is going to fire him? In your head there should be pressure but in actuality there isn't anything close to what you as a fan think there should be.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do not realize that Fisher doesn't have pressure on him? Do you honestly think Kroenke is going to fire him? In your head there should be pressure but in actuality there isn't anything close to what you as a fan think there should be.
We are in LA now...a caretaker HC is no longer needed now, so yes I disagree with you on what you "realize"

Corbin

We are in LA now...a caretaker HC is no longer needed now, so yes I disagree with you on what you "realize"
So your saying you think if we go 7-9 this year Fish is fired? Stahhhhhp

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A huge move was made to get Goff, but it's no longer a given that a troubled HC will get more time to develop a rookie QB if the losing continues. Lovie Smith was canned after getting Jameis Winston and having another losing season, and Winston looked pretty d@mn good. Granted, the relocation may give Fisher another year with 7-9...But in my opinion, he would have been fired last year, and should have been. I have been a Fisher fan, but he no longer had any excuse last year, having the whole team that he and Snead haed chosen (no blaming Spags and Linehan anymore). Other issues aside from winning and losing saved him this season, because the organization was focused on getting LA, and then relocating the team in the offseason.

Trusting an owner like Kroenke will not fire Fisher, if there is a benefit to do so, is crazy imo.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

I don't speak for Loyal, Corbin.

But yeah, if Fisher finishes 7-9, I think he would and should be fired.

He's already setting records for continuous mediocrity by a "new" HC with every game, as it is.

Enough, already.

Corbin

I don't speak for Loyal, Corbin.

But yeah, if Fisher finishes 7-9, I think he would and should be fired.

He's already setting records for continuous mediocrity by a "new" HC with every game, as it is.

Enough, already.
Bro I hear what your saying I just don't see Kroenke doing anything for at least two seasons, maybe three with mediocre play.

…..

Legend
On more than one occasion Snead has given me the impression that he scores some pretty dam good cocaine. Just sayin....

Not that there's anything wrong with that :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Gentlemen easy does here on Snead, I like him too, however, Fisher has final say on personnel, now albeit IMO, he gives Snead plenty of liberty, but some of those UDRFA's that have been signed like Benny Cunningham were all Jeff Fisher so let's keep that in mind.

Street FA's are all Snead, that's his "hobby".

He's said a few times that it's a fun challenge for him to find the hidden gems.

And shame on you for a snoop dogg gif, that guy is a turd.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On more than one occasion Snead has given me the impression that he scores some pretty dam good cocaine. Just sayin....

Not that there's anything wrong with that :sneaky:

Helps with the late night film study.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
:shocking: maybe this explains the selections of Pead and Quick
FfnvQQD.gif
He didn't have his full staff in place yet. Those picks hurt the franchise, but look at the talent they have now. His last to drafts have produced rookie of the years.

G Rob ? Joyner ?? Over Donald & CJ Gaines ?
Donnel v's Wichmann ??
His draft picks are not always the best.What I really like about Thr Rams draft style is they will fill a position with a grouping.
JJ v's Tru ?? M. Alexander v's Joyner ?
Quick v's Chris Givens ? Pead v's D. Richardson ? Stedman v's T. Austin ??