Snead and Fisher's drafts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Looks to be overall FAIR grade for three yrs in considering the recent past GM's in this area :confused: . Snead has a shown to be much better at this than many other GM's in the NFL So I am happy:)! I would consider the cap hit of these FA's into their overall game performance too.

Courtland Finnagen Poor
Scott Wells Fair to Poor
Kendall Langford Good
William Hayes Very Good
Jo Lonn Dunbar Fair
Steve Smith Fair
Robert Turner Fair
Barry Richardson Good
Quinn Ojinnakka Poor
Matthew Muligan Fair

Jared Cook Fair
Jake Long Fair to Poor

Kenny Britt Good
Alex Carrington Poor
Shaun Hill Good
Davin Joseph Fair

I sure do not look at the UFA period as a way to build your team in any fashion. Its a must when you have a roster full of sorry over priced players but as things start to build up through the #1-NFL Draft, #2-UDFA & #3-Latent talented WWC's ! The need to purchase overpriced over valued players diminishes.

Better to gamble in the three listed above than to jump on UFA's IMO. Snead will surely concentrate on his own known players than seeking the unknown. UFA Ram Players like Britt, Kendricks, Hekker, Barksdale, Hill & most likely Person. The Rams RFA's are a no brainer & easy to acquire if desired.
I would rate Finnegan as good. He brought an attitude and swagger his first year here. Something we haven't seen in years. He influenced a lot of young players. The swagger stayed, even though Cortland didn't.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Fair as dement by you, but free agency is a losing proposition. Most everybody on here agrees with that, until free agency starts and we sign nobody and all whine like babies.

Linehan signed some of the worst free agent classes of all time.
I would agree with you Fro than Linehan should never be involved in free agency period.

As I stated in my above post on your post on free agency.....it would not be my first or secondary preference in helping improve our Ram team. I have always been very reluctant to throw tons of cap $$$ @ UFA's. But as you state using the word DEMENT (meaning mad, insane, out of ones mind) a bit heavy cause some teams do well many do not. Snead was in no position early in 2012 NOT to indulge in the use free agency as a way to start to build his Ram team. Snead was NOT out of his mind in being heavily involved in free agency in 2012.

Free agency has several parts to it as you well know & where UFA's would be the worrisome part of free agency , on the other hand the Ram teams free agency involvement in signing RFA's & ERFA's is much more positive free agency use would you not agree.