Snapshots From Camp - August 5 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That sequence where Quinn and Donald twist is nice. Donald planted himself perfectly between the G (GRob) and T such that when GRob peeled off to pick off Quinn, Donald had clear sailing into the pocket. I get the feeling we'll see a lot more of that this year.

I noticed that too. Also, did you you see GRob pick up Quinn perfectly? Veteran move there....

Psycho_X

Legend
Phx is not the Rev.

The link is copied in the OP and agree Rev does a brilliant job with these.

In a previous post Phx made it clear these came from his site. I will amend the OP to make it clearer on this one.

That's cool, not trying to cause a stink or anything just appreciate the work Rev puts in every training camp for these so wanted to make sure he got his dues.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I noticed that too. Also, did you you see GRob pick up Quinn perfectly? Veteran move there....

GRob did do a nice job picking up and standing up Quinn, but what a tough chore for the OL. Once Donald got to Hooey's (64) inside shoulder, it was kinda game over. Hopefully GRob and JLong get that handoff clean. Aldon Smith and Justin Smith will run that all day long. Main difference, Justin Smith will be HOLDING GRob to stop him from picking up ASmith. The way the Rams are running this, it looks like they are trying to free up both Donald and Quinn.

902.gif

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Great job as usual, Phx. Thanks man. Keep 'em comin'.

GO RAMS!!!!