Snapshots From Camp - August 5 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

From the Rev at RRF;

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=82538

Only hats and shells again today unfortunately, was hoping that we'd see a second pads practice by now. Weather was as great as ever this camp. Moderate turnout by fans.

Today I tried out something new, hope you enjoy them, maybe I'll try to make it a regular thing if people dig it.

001.jpg

RB Chase Reynolds.

002.jpg

RB Benny Cunningham.

003.jpg

RB Tre Mason.

004.jpg

RB Trey Watts.

005.jpg

The line emerges.

900.gif

Heads up.

007.jpg

The "Push A Fat Man Up A Hill" game.

009.jpg

Its hard to catch RB Zac Stacy without his hat on.

010.jpg

Stacy takes a rep.

901.gif

Robinson vs. Donald.

011.jpg

One on one drills begin.

012.jpg

0.87 seconds until boom.

902.gif

Twist.

013.jpg

DE Chris Long watches as DT Aaron Donald charges into LG Greg Robinson.

015.jpg

DE Robert Quinn out of the blocks like a sprinter.

016.jpg

Bradford smiles here, but he wasn't smiling through the back half of practice where his offensive line fell apart.

903.gif

Downhill.

017.jpg

Mason closes around the ball.

018.jpg

DE Eugene Sims slips by LT Mike Person...who did not have a great day today.

904.gif

Slalom.

019.jpg

Pre-snap.

020.jpg

Stacy on the edge.

905.gif

Pinball.

021.jpg

Reynolds finds some open space...

022.jpg

...and a friendly hat in his jaw as a reminder, sometimes sent to backs who like to keep going after the whistle in practice.

906.gif

Easy mode.

023.jpg

Bradford draws a bead on Kendrick.

024.jpg

Robinson single-handedly opens the hole. Ok maybe not.

907.gif

Mr. Automatic.

025.jpg

Sacko.

026.jpg

And again.

027.jpg

A wide open Kendricks turns and put it in for 6.

908.gif

Before and after.

028.jpg

CB Trumaine Johnson checks out a sore knee. Gulp.

029.jpg

Cooksy with the dropsy.

030.jpg

Mason makes a pretty try but comes down empty.

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=82538

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Aight - you're fucking there? How'd I miss THAT memo? Either way - nice work man. The GIFs are very cool. Any way to put in a delay so that it is easier to see when the play starts and ends? Just a thought and nit picking as usual.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
GREAT! I think the passes and over the shoulder stuff with the 'small' guys is great gif stuff. When you are shorter it is much different to 'beat' your man...you have to win by 2 steps not 1/2 a step when you are 5'10" and under.

Tavon and Sted are going to bring big plays for a few years to come. And to think they are ''behind' Quick and Britt.

However, I don't care what anyone says; I think Sted will have as many snaps as Britt this year the final 11 games. Camp ain't the end all-be all.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
That sequence where Quinn and Donald twist is nice. Donald planted himself perfectly between the G (GRob) and T such that when GRob peeled off to pick off Quinn, Donald had clear sailing into the pocket. I get the feeling we'll see a lot more of that this year.

Psycho_X

Legend
Is Phxram actually Rev from realramsfans or is he just copying the pictures over? Would hate for the Rev not to get the credit for these as he does this every year and puts a lot of personal time into it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is Phxram actually Rev from realramsfans or is he just copying the pictures over? Would hate for the Rev not to get the credit for these as he does this every year and puts a lot of personal time into it.

Phx is not the Rev.

The link is copied in the OP and agree Rev does a brilliant job with these.

In a previous post Phx made it clear these came from his site. I will amend the OP to make it clearer on this one.