Snaps VS Dal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Offense
20231030_105744.jpg

Defense
20231030_105817.jpg

ST
Screenshot_20231030_105702_Drive.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Obviously getting down early played into it, but it would've been nice to mix it up on offense. Especially after Stafford went out.

I don't know if Durant ever came back in but hopefully he's not out long.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Durant's lack of physicality was always an issue for me.. and maybe he's just not built for this.

Meaning.. he knows he can't take NFL punishment.. so he avoids contact.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Durant's lack of physicality was always an issue for me.. and maybe he's just not built for this.

Meaning.. he knows he can't take NFL punishment.. so he avoids contact.
I had high hopes for him coming into the season. Mainly from a coverage standpoint. Been a little disappointed. I'm not sure if Shelley or Tomlinson can be an improvement physicality wise. I know it's not always about the size.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Broken record but the continued disregard of the TE is borderline negligence at this point.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Broken record but the continued disregard of the TE is borderline negligence at this point.
Not really its a huge concern considering the fact we gave Higbee another extension and our TE is damn near non existent. We are probably the only Offense right now who doesn’t use TEs which is annoying as hell…

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really its a huge concern considering the fact we gave Higbee another extension and our TE is damn near non existent. We are probably the only Offense right now who doesn’t use TEs which is annoying as hell…
That's my point. Its blatant disregard for the position and the impact it can have. Higbee is adequate, but he's also a tweener, not a great pass catcher, not a guy who can go inline. Its mind boggling for McVay to ignore this being he cut his teeth with TE's

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why is J. Johnson still not getting snaps? What was the point of even signing him?
Maybe he has really slowed down.

He was brought in to help coach the system.

He’s just insurance.

I don’t think the safeties have been a huge problem. I’ve never been a Fuller fan but he is in a contract year. The Rams are better off playing him. Lake and Yeast have been pretty good for young guys. So I don’t see room for JJ, barring injury.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I didn't think much of Lake prior to this season but they might have something there. He's starting to show a bit. Dude certainly has talent though I don't think he's gonna cut it as a nickel. If he's gonna be important for us he'll need to crack that starting duo and show something there.

Fuller is solid I think. Yeast has been solid too. But right now the Rams are probably wondering whether Lake can step in for Fuller when he leaves in FA. And there's only one way to know that.