Snap Counts vs PIT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Offense
1000003444.jpg

Defense
1000003445.jpg

ST
1000003443.jpg

Attachments

• 1000003444.jpg
    1000003444.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 23

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
More 2 TE looks this week, the most Allen has played all season.

Bit of a different look on D. Less of a traditional 3CB set. Could be gameplanning, disciplinary, or condition. I do think it's time to start swapping in someone else for Kendrick. It's week 7 now, he's had plenty of chances.

Last edited:

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Starting to like Rozeboom in the middle. Gets his hands on passes. Allen has moved ahead of Hopkins and saw him on the field in some two TE sets. Surprised McVay doesn't draw something up for him. Screen, maybe a misdirection type play to get him a catch and run. Rams seem to ignore their TE's

Tano

Legend
Starting to like Rozeboom in the middle. Gets his hands on passes. Allen has moved ahead of Hopkins and saw him on the field in some two TE sets. Surprised McVay doesn't draw something up for him. Screen, maybe a misdirection type play to get him a catch and run. Rams seem to ignore their TE's
He is a decent zone guy at best - he is way too slow to cover anyone coming out of the backfield one on one

Tano

Legend
Freeman should have been in the game way more than Henderson

Henderson was so so but Freeman was getting good chunk yards at a time

I mean Henderson was only getting 3.4 yards per carry and Freeman was getting 5.5 yards per carry

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Freeman should have been in the game way more than Henderson

Henderson was so so but Freeman was getting good chunk yards at a time

I mean Henderson was only getting 3.4 yards per carry and Freeman was getting 5.5 yards per carry
There were a few runs where Freeman could've had a huge gain had he kept his balance.

Tano

Legend
There were a few runs where Freeman could've had a huge gain had he kept his balance.
Oh I agree - a better runner (Kyren Williams maybe?) would have broken those runs for huge gains

Henderson on the other hand basically fell down at the first touch.

He is a better pass blocker but he should have been in on 3rd down only.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come with Allen getting a whopping 13 snaps at TE

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Starting to like Rozeboom in the middle.
Yeah I thought the same thing in this last game. Obviously he's not an ideal starter but he's balling the best he can in there and doing some good things.