Snap Counts vs Hou

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58616/HOU_Gamebook.pdf

Off
1635771101158.png

Def
1635771169840.png

ST
1635771310484.png

dang

Legend
I didn’t watch the game live. I heard Wolford was way off on offense. Who was playing in the Defensive Backfield in the 4th quarter? They looked like they got torched. Edge? Pressure must have been minimal for Davis to turn it around miraculously.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gaines was definitely noticed out there yesterday a very good performance.

Jones as well in his first start!

Atwell getting returns was a positive sign but nothing on offense? Even in garbage time when Buddy was getting the carries Atwell wasn't on the field he needs to get his shit together.

Ramsey and AD both fewer snaps than David Long :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn’t watch the game live. I heard Wolford was way off on offense. Who was playing in the Defensive Backfield in the 4th quarter? They looked like they got torched. Edge? Pressure must have been minimal for Davis to turn it around miraculously.
Prevent defense, they weren't getting pressure and AD and Ramsey were both sitting during that so it changes everything. Not really worried about giving up the 20 whatever points like some. Prevent defense prevents wins and shutouts that's all it was. The onside kick I'd imagine gets some work this week though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Prevent defense, they weren't getting pressure and AD and Ramsey were both sitting during that so it changes everything. Not really worried about giving up the 20 whatever points like some. Prevent defense prevents wins and shutouts that's all it was. The onside kick I'd imagine gets some work this week though.
I asked what happened on a different thread. I didn’t get to watch most of the game. Thanks for the update.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rapp was back at FS and Scott at SS.

Fuller injured? Only 50% of the snaps.
Like @Kupped said he was on the injury report and iirc was listed as questionable on Friday. They go him out when it was basically over. Also I would pay much attention to their fs and SS designations.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Hard to get a read on this snap count with so many reserves playing in the 4th quarter.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Gaines was definitely noticed out there yesterday a very good performance.

Jones as well in his first start!

Atwell getting returns was a positive sign but nothing on offense? Even in garbage time when Buddy was getting the carries Atwell wasn't on the field he needs to get his shit together.

Ramsey and AD both fewer snaps than David Long :D
Atwell got hurt before garbage time and didn't go back in.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gaines has been excellent all season. He's been enduring doubles and making plays in short yardage, getting some heat here and there, etc. IMO vs power rush teams he's our best NT. SJD is still better than him on the move vs zone though, Gaines' legs are like half as long as SJD's legs and he has trouble staying up while being strung along.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I didn’t watch the game live. I heard Wolford was way off on offense.

Perhaps I was a little hard on Wolford earlier, I didn't realize at the time he had Evans at RG, Alaric Jackson playing RT for the very first time (in his career ?), and Shelton at Center.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Perhaps I was a little hard on Wolford earlier, I didn't realize at the time he had Evans at RG, Alaric Jackson playing RT for the very first time (in his career ?), and Shelton at Center.

Granted playing with backups doesn't help, but he also missed throws. I think he took a sack when he had Jefferson open beyond the sticks, and then the almost pick 6, he didn't really look all that impressive.

Hard to get a read when it's with backups, and who knows what he gameplan was at that point, but it wasn't inspiring to say the least, neither have the other times he's come in for relief either if I'm being honest.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Granted playing with backups doesn't help, but he also missed throws. I think he took a sack when he had Jefferson open beyond the sticks, and then the almost pick 6, he didn't really look all that impressive.

Hard to get a read when it's with backups, and who knows what he gameplan was at that point, but it wasn't inspiring to say the least, neither have the other times he's come in for relief either if I'm being honest.

I agree that he hardly looked sharp, and I was quite critical of his play at the time, but I didn't realize that the entire right side of the OL also came in cold. 9 snaps for Wolford isn't much of an indicator, although back-ups need to be prepared for anything, but it's also more likely that in the event Stafford had to come out, Wolford would be playing alongside the starting OL.
I don't wish to make excuses for Wolford, he looked pretty bad.
jmo.