Snap count for Bills game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

View: https://twitter.com/noplanb_/status/1310545223999610880?s=21

Some immediate things I notice.

Ebukam with 30 snaps and again without a single stat line for second week in a row. Not even a tackle assist. Guy is literally doing nothing.

Gaines with only 10 snaps but I did notice him out there and he almost got a sack on one. Wonder if his play time starts to increase.

Hollins is another jersey I saw often when he was in there. He had 1 tackle, 2 assists but that''s three more stats than Ebukam had. *hint hint*

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
What about Long Jr.? I think he's worthy of more burn too. Next week would be a good game to experiment a little on defense. A few more blitzes and let's move Hill to outside or on the bench. Long Jr. and Gaines deserve more snaps

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reynolds seems to have solidified the #3 receiver position over Jefferson.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

JR seems like a more sure-handed target this year and looks a lot more sound mechanically, even his YACs. Good coaching?
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 12.02.50 PM.png

fearsomefour

Legend
Hollins up to a quarter of the defensive snaps.
I expect his number to keep climbing.
Surprised Long is buried.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is fuller that good? Without him yesterday our secondary looked awful.

Seemed to be a mixture of Fuller being good and Rapp utterly failing at coverage when he replaced him. Whole secondary just did not seem capable of working with each other after Fuller went down. Hopefully communication issues get cleaned up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He definitely stepped it up yesterday and good for him. But I think it's only a matter of time before Jefferson takes that job.

Was definitely a down game for the rook though, compared to the first two. He got schooled a bit but he'll bounce back.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seemed to be a mixture of Fuller being good and Rapp utterly failing at coverage when he replaced him. Whole secondary just did not seem capable of working with each other after Fuller went down. Hopefully communication issues get cleaned up.
I think the problem here is that Rapp is not an ideal fit in this scheme. Keep alluding to that and nothing has changed.

Rapp's film last year when he was in zone wasn't good. Wade used him in the box a great deal to boost the run defense (which Rapp did) and also manned him up and he showed well there too. Rapp really played well in Wade's usage but this is a different defense.

Some guys just have good instincts over the top as safety. I don't know that Rapp ever will. Fuller's a natural, and Burgess' film in college had a lot of him making plays in a similar look. So if Fuller can't go I presume they'll look hard at Rapp vs Burgess but hopefully Fuller won't be out long.

As some have pointed out this is a first year install. So there was bound to be some down games vs the better passing games and Buffalo's passing game is legit. Plus the injury and all that. I'm confident they get that turned around, and I hope one of these guys is capable of stepping up.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I like Rapp as a box safety/nickle LB than I do as a FS. I see why Fuller took his spot...More snaps for Burgess, D. Long, Gaines, and Fox pleaae...