Snakes, Frogs, Lizards and Pollywogs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Snakes, frogs, lizards and pollywogs are bait. I say the same thing about anchovies on pizza.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wait. Pan down. With that haircut, I'm guessing parachute pants.
mc hammer GIF

I'm surprised that it took this long before one of you decided to really have fun with this. LOLOLOLOL. I was pretty sure that you'd be the 1st one though. :ROFLMAO:

Tano

Legend
At first, I thought this was going to be a thread about recipes for witches brew

Tano

Legend
I grew up in San Pedro when it still had lots of empty areas to hike around in

Now - almost nothing when I go back to that city

Anyway - I used to gather ladybugs and pollywogs when I was a kid and had no problem holding snakes and other animals

Never had a problem with anything other than bees - I am a wuss when it comes to bees.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I grew up in San Pedro when it still had lots of empty areas to hike around in

Now - almost nothing when I go back to that city

Anyway - I used to gather ladybugs and pollywogs when I was a kid and had no problem holding snakes and other animals

Never had a problem with anything other than bees - I am a wuss when it comes to bees.
I loved H-Bees. I would catch them in my hands or with a jar. I DID learn the difference between them and bees with stingers.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Caught and collected for observation and release: brown anoles, green anoles, marine toads, Cuban tree frogs, green tree frogs, narrow mouthed frogs, leopard frogs, assorted tadpoles, ring necked snakes, garter snakes.

Rescued from roads: yellow bellied sliders, red bellied cooters, gopher tortoises, Florida soft shelled turtles, Florida box turtles, green iguana.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Caught and collected for observation and release: brown anoles, green anoles, marine toads, Cuban tree frogs, green tree frogs, narrow mouthed frogs, leopard frogs, assorted tadpoles, ring necked snakes, garter snakes.

Rescued from roads: yellow bellied sliders, red bellied cooters, gopher tortoises, Florida soft shelled turtles, Florida box turtles, green iguana.
Yur a regular Marlin Perkins!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVvAGBgabk