Slow news day discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I don't remember the Rams ever having 3 starter level Rb's at one time before.

Yes its been awhile...may be some recall this 15 yr period of RB's 1973 to 1987....

Jim Bertelsen 73-76
McCutcheon 72-79
Tony Baker 73-74
Cullen Bryant 73-82
John Cappelletti 74-78
Wendell Tyler 77-82
Mike Guman 80 -88
Jewerl Thomas 80 -82
Barry Redden 82-86
Eric Dicherson 83-87

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Stacy looked a little slower to the hole than he did in '13, IMHO. Could be a combo of that, the fumble, the emergence of Tre and possibly even a little "feel sorry for myself" thing. Fisher doesn't like guys who pout so .... if Zac was doing any of that, Fisher would have let him stew until he outgrew it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think Fish likes the way Stacy gets dinged up, because in spite of all his talk of committee he prefers to have his horse in the running game.

Also think Fish wants more explosive plays across the board. IMO he is far more unsatisfied with his offense than he will admit outright.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That, and having an OC who had a tendency to go away from the running game as games went on. Short yardage situations were non-existent with Schotty, as he more often than not would throw the ball on 3rd and 2.
So irritating.