Sjax

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Graphicker

Starter
God bless him and I thank the beast for all he has done. But the man is way past his prime now, He looks so slow out there.
Falls at contact and can no longer get the pipes running. Saw this last year mid way.. Richardson would have gotten easily his 800 Yards if Jackson didn't take touches away from him.

Are you guys watching the game? What are your thoughts..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Graphicker said:
God bless him and I thank the beast for all he has done. But the man is way past his prime now, He looks so slow out there.
Falls at contact and can no longer get the pipes running. Saw this last year mid way.. Richardson would have gotten easily his 800 Yards if Jackson didn't take touches away from him.

I'm watching too.

Yeah, he looks slow. Seems like every run nets 3yds.

He had one nice catch for 18 or so... but that's been it.

I think Atlanta's offensive line could have trouble with us. They've also given up some big pass plays on D.

Graphicker

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The old horse with a big run lol. The world loves to prove me wrong.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Graphicker said:

Lol.

Yeah, a 50yd run. Averaging 8.8ypc now!

:lmao:

Graphicker

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Graphicker said:

Lol.

Yeah, a 50yd run. Averaging 8.8ypc now!

:lmao:

Who the hell does he think he is AP??? hahaha.. Can't even be mad.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
9 rushes 71 yards?
That's about the norm for him, really. He's always getting 4, 3, 4, 2, 5, 3, 40, 2, 6, 5, etc.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Either way I don't think he's losing it...after the offseason it's obvious he didn't fit what the team had in store.

He's there for TDs and getting the 1st down.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Graphicker said:

Sour grapes. SJAX has over 100 yards all purpose with most of the 4th quarter to go.

Hope he has better fans in Atlanta.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
OnceARam said:
Graphicker said:

Sour grapes. SJAX has over 100 yards all purpose with most of the 4th quarter to go.

Hope he has better fans in Atlanta.

I don't see sour grapes, at all. Prior to the big run he wasn't doing much.

I don't think there is a member hear who doesn't love SJ, then and now.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
You guys are right. I went too far. The topic of SJAX stirs a lot of emotion because he never got rewarded for his dedication to the team in terms of W's. I wish him well in Atlanta as I'm sure all Rams fans do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OnceARam said:
You guys are right. I went too far. The topic of SJAX stirs a lot of emotion because he never got rewarded for his dedication to the team in terms of W's. I wish him well in Atlanta as I'm sure all Rams fans do.
Of course. All 15 games.

Fifteen.