SJ39

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
In appreciation for the great career Steven Jackson had in St. Louis I wanted to link a highlight video I made of his career a few months ago...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JpK42fwuo[/youtube]

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I practically grew up hearing/watching SJ39. My all time favorite player.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Young Ram said:
I practically grew up hearing/watching SJ39. My all time favorite player.

Same here. I'm turning 20 later in the month, so I was the perfect age to witness SJ's career from the start (11). Never got to wacth all of Biggame, Marshall, or Ike's careers. He is so humble, hard working, and a great humanitarian. HOFer in my book

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's really going to suck not having SJax anymore. It's too bad, I wish he could have retired a Ram.

The one thing I got from that highlight real is that he has already lost a step or two. He still has the explosion/acceleration, but he doesn't have that breakaway speed he used to have. He used to be able to run away from defenses, but he lost that extra gear.