SJ39 Wants To Finish 1 More Year As A Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love SJ ...but dude retire already you put your body on the line for monetary reward but unfortunately not a lot success in terms of playoffs and superbowls don't do yourself any more damage and stay healthy

plus its a new era (rightly or wrongly) new city new team ...its the goff era now

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No thanks. We let him out of his contract early because he wanted to go to a winning franchise. Why would it be classy for us to sign him again, when it was his idea to begin with?
He would probably end up getting Goff by not blocking a LB. Selfish player.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will always love him always for the many times he was the only bright spot on a bad team. The one moment that really sticks out, was it the 2-14 season where we needed a first down to close out the game and he carried about 9 defenders 7 yards to seal the deal? Him wanting to retire a Ram. I look at it like a panic mode type move for him, when he left the organization. He still had value, still had something in the tank and had stuck it out for long enough. Every talking head around the NFL spoke so poorly of the Rams and how it was a shame Jackson was wasting his career on a bad team, after a while, you start to believe what you hear. It's like he was staying with an abusive ugly cheating wife who you hope will change her ways. After 9 years of sticking it out, he said I'm out of here. Who could blame him?