SJ39 Wants To Finish 1 More Year As A Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
He just stated this during an interview on NFL network. Kinda cool to hear, I'm sure he'd be number 3 on the depth chart.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sentimental old fart! As nice as it would be, I can't see it happening.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He wouldn't be 3 on the depth chart to be honest, as even with all his troubles Mason is better than him. Dude is way too big and heavy for his age and slipping athleticism. He's got nothing left IMO, sign/retire deal would be nice though.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep, he will always be a Ram and he needs to officially retire as such.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams all time leading rusher. Dude gets my respect. Especially after being with the Rams during their worst times ever.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope, he needs to go play for a winner. His words not mine.
GTFO SJ

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Sign and retire would be a classy thing for the Rams to do. I feel so bad for the guy. My Wife is a Oregon State alum, and I saw Stephen play live in a Civil War game with her. He was a warrior and a true professional.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would allow it with the caveat that he burn the last jersey he donned if effigy.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'd be ecstatic. SJ was the heart and soul of the Rams for a very long time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No thanks. We let him out of his contract early because he wanted to go to a winning franchise. Why would it be classy for us to sign him again, when it was his idea to begin with?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Still have much respect for SJ39 and would not mind allowing him to compete for a vet minimum. Still a good bet he's better than anyone on the blitz pick up/3rd down back. He's not going to out run anyone but I still have fond memories of him putting LBs on their ass

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Maybe we could use him as depth in the LB Corp... he looks better suited for that role these days.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
No thanks. We let him out of his contract early because he wanted to go to a winning franchise. Why would it be classy for us to sign him again, when it was his idea to begin with?

I'm with the bigX -- loved him when he was with us --- but the Cheatriots ??

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course you said it much more eloquently than I did....