Site Projects Rams will Receive 6th Rounder Comp Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
I'm pretty ecstatic about it actually. I mean it's not a great pick but ever pick helps means we get to grab one more guy who as far as we know could be an all star. ..very unlikely. But still we can dream

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think the Rams get a sixth from New England this year too, or was that last year?

This class is weak and the Rams roster is not so shot full of holes anymore, just a few dire needs. Translation a 6th rounder is much less likely to make the team and a high quality player like EJ Gaines is much less likely to be available.

Sneads comments on the Sr. bowl are interesting. He really makes it sound like he will be looking to fill specific holes this year. OT, OG, C seem like the obvious choices at the top. Maybe QB if they swing a trade, or WR if one falls into their lap at ten.

The Sr. Bowl article is worth the read if you have not read it.