Site Look

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
this place looks different today, lol.

i'm not sure who's responsible for it, but i like it a lot...a bit cleaner, for sure. love the rams helmet icons. really like the change in the thread/post font; i've always liked the clean look of fonts like arial and helvetica. just a better look all around, i think. very nicely done.

could i make one request? the post font appears grey on my screen, rather than black. any chance you could make that grey font black? it'd be a bit easier to read, i think. thanks for the good work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

i'm not sure who's responsible for it, but i like it a lot...a bit cleaner, for sure. love the rams helmet icons. really like the change in the thread/post font; i've always liked the clean look of fonts like arial and helvetica. just a better look all around, i think. very nicely done.

could i make one request? the post font appears grey on my screen, rather than black. any chance you could make that grey font black? it'd be a bit easier to read, i think. thanks for the good work.
You, with that avatar, have the balls to demand clearer vision?
Fuggouttahere. :ROFLMAO:

Rambition

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
my avatar's not clear? somethin's not right here...:)

PhxRam

Can you do a screen cap for me of the areas you are talking about?

Rambition

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
after checking it out on my mac, the font in the main text field does appear to be black. what i am usually using is my pc that has a LCD projector for the display. the resolution is notably lower on it. that, combined with the thinness of the font, and the grey areas items surrounding it (borders, buttons, etc.), gave me the impression the font was a dark grey.

the site does look very good.

PhxRam

after checking it out on my mac, the font in the main text field does appear to be black. what i am usually using is my pc that has a LCD projector for the display. the resolution is notably lower on it. that, combined with the thinness of the font, and the grey areas items surrounding it (borders, buttons, etc.), gave me the impression the font was a dark grey.

the site does look very good.

Thx man.

Yeah i have the same issue with my dual monitor setup.

A55VA6

Legend
Love the new look!

My one question: Is there a way to make the font around the site a little smaller? I'm not too much of a fan of the larger fonts. If not, it's no biggie! Keep up the good work!