Site Changes Coming

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay this is going to happen this weekend. Remember.. To access the forums you will need to use the navigation button on the top labeled "forums"

screenshot_281.png

Alan

Legend
That's my favorite Smiley CGI. :cheers:

I like the seizure one second best because I can use it as an excuse every time I say something stupid.

Alan

Legend
Don't know what happened there Phx but I just tried to edit the post above to add the seizure smiley and again all I got was the tabs. It was probably less than a minute after my post. The edit button is still there and I can add words but no smileys.

I also can't add a smiley via edit to this post too.

Last edited:

PhxRam

Don't know what happened there Phx but I just tried to edit the post above to add the seizure smiley and again all I got was the tabs. It was probably less than a minute after my post. The edit button is still there and I can add words but no smileys.

Let me look into it, because I cant replicate the problem.

PhxRam

I was able to replicate the problem.. As a work around until I find the issue, click "more options" then click the smilies again.