Sirius XM Fantasy Sports on Brian Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I know they're not knowledgable enough for this shit solely because they had no mention of Bailey especially considering they mentioned Givens.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
just for the fact they think Givens would be better lol. he's still a one trick pony and it was preseason. I see Bailey putting up more numbers than Givens. and if it's a PPR league than its an automatic

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't see much for Bailey. Britt and quick will be the bread and butter of this offense. Cook will get many looks and tavon will be Mr gadget man. Not much left for Bailey.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
just for the fact they think Givens would be better lol. he's still a one trick pony and it was preseason. I see Bailey putting up more numbers than Givens. and if it's a PPR league than its an automatic
I don't think he's a one trick pony anymore. He had a pretty good rookie year with 42 receptions, and yes, most of those were on fly routes. But in the following year they tried to expand his role based on his rookie year success. That didn't work out well because they didn't even know what their freaking offense should be until about week 5, and Givens really just wasn't ready for it. And then they lost Bradford, so everyone suffered. Last year we now know what his problem was, and what he intends to do this year, so who really knows how many receptions he gets. If he and Foles start hooking up, it's not outside the realm of possibility to think Givens eclipses his rookie year by quite a bit.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I don't think he's a one trick pony anymore. He had a pretty good rookie year with 42 receptions, and yes, most of those were on fly routes. But in the following year they tried to expand his role based on his rookie year success. That didn't work out well because they didn't even know what their freaking offense should be until about week 5, and Givens really just wasn't ready for it. And then they lost Bradford, so everyone suffered. Last year we now know what his problem was, and what he intends to do this year, so who really knows how many receptions he gets. If he and Foles start hooking up, it's not outside the realm of possibility to think Givens eclipses his rookie year by quite a bit.
I agree Givens could improve but Bailey can be the next Wes Welker type thats smarter than most and finds the hole in coverage and always makes the clutch catch. I just think Foles will capitilize on it. but thats not really from a fantasy perspective. either way for now Fisher can use whatever combination he wants. in the next year or two there will be some change I'm sure

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree Givens could improve but Bailey can be the next Wes Welker type thats smarter than most and finds the hole in coverage and always makes the clutch catch. I just think Foles will capitilize on it. but thats not really from a fantasy perspective. either way for now Fisher can use whatever combination he wants. in the next year or two there will be some change I'm sure
Yeah. Despite all the blue-collar talent we have around here, I think they almost have to take a receiver in round 1 next year. And one that's over 6'3. Someone to pair with Brian Quick (provided Quick rebounds fully this year) to give Foles another big target. I honestly think this whole Cook receiver/TE hybrid thing has played out already. If there's a casualty, it might be him. But I'd need to hear from @DR RAM or @Memphis Ram or @jrry32 on the available talent next year and maybe @flv on the cap implications.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah. Despite all the blue-collar talent we have around here, I think they almost have to take a receiver in round 1 next year. And one that's over 6'3. Someone to pair with Brian Quick (provided Quick rebounds fully this year) to give Foles another big target. I honestly think this whole Cook receiver/TE hybrid thing has played out already. If there's a casualty, it might be him. But I'd need to hear from @DR RAM or @Memphis Ram or @jrry32 on the available talent next year and maybe @flv on the cap implications.
It's too early for me, draft wise, but I would also like to see Cook in Cig's offense for a year, even though he appears to be a knucklhead. He frustrates me too. Cap wise, I don't think we will be in a position to eat anything. Trade, maybe?

We have seen so little. That play action is going to be the staple, and we've hardly run it. A couple times to Givens, and we saw what happened. Cigs is also running plays to set up other plays, something Shotty never really did. I'll keep my eye out this season, but the TE who does it all, is a rare bird these days.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's too early for me, draft wise, but I would also like to see Cook in Cig's offense for a year, even though he appears to be a knucklhead. He frustrates me too. Cap wise, I don't think we will be in a position to eat anything. Trade, maybe?

We have seen so little. That play action is going to be the staple, and we've hardly run it. A couple times to Givens, and we saw what happened. Cigs is also running plays to set up other plays, something Shotty never really did. I'll keep my eye out this season, but the TE who does it all, is a rare bird these days.
I don't know why Kendricks can't be that guy.
He had 27 targets last year to Cook's 52.
Reverse that and I'll bet the production is at worst lateral.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't know why Kendricks can't be that guy.
He had 27 targets last year to Cook's 52.
Reverse that and I'll bet the production is at worst lateral.
It's possible, he's a way better blocker, but Kendricks still goes through hands of stone moments, and then we'll hate him too. Lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's possible, he's a way better blocker, but Kendricks still goes through hands of stone moments, and then we'll hate him too. Lol.
Well, then, you know what time it is.

tPd4aI9.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well, then, you know what time it is.

tPd4aI9.jpg
Unleash the Harkano!

Dude reminds me of old David Hill running with the ball. We should hire a hurdling coach for Harcules and Kendricks, because both those guys always seem to take vicious hits to their legs. Oh, shit, I just remembered, we have one in house....Todd Gurley.

Add, I don't know why Bayer can't handle Cook's job next year. He's probably a better blocker. I think JC makes the roster this year to back Harcules up.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well, if we don't have the 6'3" qualifiers, there's a decent sized list of guys to keep an eye on:
Tyler Boyd WR Pittsburgh - 6'1"
LaQuon Treadwell WR Ole Miss - 6'2"
Duke Williams WR Auburn - 6'2"
Mike Williams WR Clemson - 6'4"
De'Runnya Wilson WR Mississippi State - 6'5"
Rashard Higgins WR Colorado State - 6'2"
Corey Coleman WR Baylor - 6'1"
Pharoh Cooper WR South Carolina - 5'11"
Josh Doctson WR TCU - 6'3"
Michael Thomas WR Ohio State - 6'3"
Sterling Shepard WR Oklahoma - 5'10"

There are others but I'd say those are considered the top guys right now. Those are LISTED heights.

But I'm not sold WR is a first round need. And I personally would go another direction as we stand here now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, if we don't have the 6'3" qualifiers, there's a decent sized list of guys to keep an eye on:
Tyler Boyd WR Pittsburgh - 6'1"
LaQuon Treadwell WR Ole Miss - 6'2"
Duke Williams WR Auburn - 6'2"
Mike Williams WR Clemson - 6'4"
De'Runnya Wilson WR Mississippi State - 6'5"
Rashard Higgins WR Colorado State - 6'2"
Corey Coleman WR Baylor - 6'1"
Pharoh Cooper WR South Carolina - 5'11"
Josh Doctson WR TCU - 6'3"
Michael Thomas WR Ohio State - 6'3"
Sterling Shepard WR Oklahoma - 5'10"

There are others but I'd say those are considered the top guys right now. Those are LISTED heights.

But I'm not sold WR is a first round need. And I personally would go another direction as we stand here now.
Thanks. I'll start looking at some of those guys not named Shepard or Cooper.

And it may come to pass that we won't need a receiver by the end of the year. If that's the case, then my opinion now is certainly subject to change. But I'm getting a little tired of seeing the Beckhams, Coopers, Evans, Benjamins and Jefferys making differences while ours are kinda still trying to figure it out. You never know though. It might all come together for all of them in this alleged simple offense and a new healthy QB. Certainly hope that's the case this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks. I'll start looking at some of those guys not named Shepard or Cooper.

And it may come to pass that we won't need a receiver by the end of the year. If that's the case, then my opinion now is certainly subject to change. But I'm getting a little tired of seeing the Beckhams, Coopers, Evans, Benjamins and Jefferys making differences while ours are kinda still trying to figure it out. You never know though. It might all come together for all of them in this alleged simple offense and a new healthy QB. Certainly hope that's the case this year.

I'd watch Cooper for fun. Fun guy to watch. He's been compared to Randall Cobb. Personally, I'd compare him to Golden Taint or Stedman. Small guy but catches EVERYTHING.

Personally, I don't value the WR position enough to make it a priority. If there's one that's BVA, by all means, take him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Instantly reminded me of Davone Bess.
And he comes with his own nickname, how can you beat that???? Listed at 5'11" in college, means he's 5'8". Kid got jets.