Sirius NFL Radio Tweets from Rams Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You'll have to hit the "Load More" button at the bottom to get all of them.

[sirius][/sirius]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Long says he's healthiest he's been in 3 years. Rehabbed knee & triceps in Pensacola during offseason. Doesn't sound like he misses Miami

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw[/youtube]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Long says he's healthiest he's been in 3 years. Rehabbed knee & triceps in Pensacola during offseason. Doesn't sound like he misses Miami

I sort of get that vibe from him in several interviews. Of course, I like hearing it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

I sort of get that vibe from him in several interviews. Of course, I like hearing it.
That was some of the more entertaining times for me - when he was making up his mind. Incognito was courting him on Twitter relentlessly, and I got to tweet that asshat multiple times. He never answered me, of course, but it was fun making fun of his bromance nonetheless. After about his 17th plea for Long to stay in Miami, I posted this up to his account, with the following caption:

"In your eyes... I am complete...."

BFkS4uKCMAALcee.jpg:large