Single Greatest Move of the Offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Greg Williams.

His addition to this staff is going to have long term impact. The Rams are going to have a strong defense for years, and he will ensure they maximize their talent while he is on this staff. And best of all? Nobody will try to hire him away as head coach after the scandal he was a part of.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think it's between Greg Williams and Greg Robinson.

Greg Williams should fix a big problem we had for part of the year last year, and also improve one of our big strengths.

The Greg Robinson pick, albeit not sexy, was very smart. It'll help fix another area we need to focus on. We've all seen examples of how a strong O-Line can drastically improve an offense.

Aaron Donald gets my vote for most exciting/sexy. Also a great value. But that pick was almost a no-brainer considering the position we drafted him at.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
About a tie for me between Williams and Robinson. Other than that there were a bunch of moves this off season that could lead to getting us into the playoffs. From there, who knows what can happen.