Single Greatest Move of the Offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Saw it on FB. VERY tough...

I'll go with drafting Robinson. Donald was my first impulse, though. Greg Williams is way up there, too.

RamsFan14

Starter
I'm going to go with Robinson first with Greg Williams a close second. Robinson is really going to help open the running game for us, and he'll help Bradford in pass protection so he can step into his throws. Imagine Bradford not having anyone in his face with Robinson, Wells, and Saffold playing inside... That's sweet! Greg Williams will make the use of our personnel to maximize or potential on defense. But I have to go with Robinson.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Resigning Saffold. That's what allowed us to take guys like Donald, Joyner, and Mason without having to worry about the offensive line so much after G-Rob.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
0GynGCC-360.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Single Greatest Move of the Offseason
giphy.gif

Oh you meant transactions....my bad.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Resigning Saffold. That's what allowed us to take guys like Donald, Joyner, and Mason without having to worry about the offensive line so much after G-Rob.

Absolutely. 1A and 1B in my book.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Donald for sure ,he'll do more for us than Clowney would have

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Same.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
LOL@ piss changing into pee pee from the filter.

*Quinn has the oddest sack dance celebrations, but they are still cool.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They'll be dancing after the Super Bowl this year, too.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Resigning Saffold without breaking the bank. After that, drafting Donald without even having to trade up.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
This. And Oakland's buyer's remorse. There was nothing more astounding this offseason than how we were able to retain Saffold's services.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This. And Oakland's buyer's remorse. There was nothing more astounding this offseason than how we were able to retain Saffold's services.
Yes astounding but Saffold still has to stay healthy