Simple Question...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Let's hope they get knocked out round 1 of the playoffs. It'll give us something to discuss.

That'd be hilarious, haha. I tell you what, though. I don't think I could ever more pumped than I was last offseason. I couldn't tone it down last time but them being a bunch of (donkey) clowns just poured gasoline on the fire. Those guys make me sick...

It's so easy to hate the SeaChokes, and Whiners for that matter, just because their fans have such rediculous arrogance.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
A good HC finds ways to win.

Look at New England. Tell me, outside of Brady, how that offensive personnel is so special? Yet they're 10-3.

Look at New Orleans. The HC is back and they swap out the DC. Bam! 10-3.

Against that yardstick; I am disappointed in Fisher.

This defense is too HEAVILY invested to be this bad. There's no excuse for that, unless the personnel guy picked the wrong players. This was a top 15 defense last year and went backward! Not okay!

On offense; the team started 2013 with the wrong strategy. That's on the HC and OC.

I support Jeff Fisher, but there have been questionable strategies and decisions. That's gotta get fixed.
If in heavily invested the mean 4 UDFAs and a washed out veteran at safety then sure.

I don't fault the defensive line and the linebackers sure seem to be better both in coverage and the run.

But Finnegan was more lucky than good last year. Jenkins was also saved by some interceptions too, but I still see great coverage from him. I don't notice him getting out muscled by bigger receivers though, to me it's just the off coverage that's killing him. And they're forced to play so conservatively to protect the safeties.

It goes back to that. Spend a high draft pick on a great free safety and it changes everything. Of course they would still be young, but at least there would be something to look forward to.