Simple Look at the Wild Card

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well Panthers won so we're 3 games back of the top WC spot. That CAR game just keeps on giving, doesn't it? I think the only chance we have is on the final WC spot now. Dang...

duckhunter

Starter
When and if we get to 10-6, I'll make a prediction on whether we make the playoffs that I guarantee will be 100% right.

So mark this post.

duckhunter

Starter
Hahaha! That's pretty dang funny.

Well thank you. For that, I'll make another 100% guarantee.

If we split the rest of our games, it's a 100% guaranteed we won't make the playoffs. These predictions are about the best I can do.

But I will say that some of the insight in this thread is interesting.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well thank you. For that, I'll make another 100% guarantee.

If we split the rest of our games, it's a 100% guaranteed we won't make the playoffs. These predictions are about the best I can do.

But I will say that some of the insight in this thread is interesting.

Haha! Your gurantees are pretty funny. I mean you could just say "7-9 won't do it this year," but it's a lot funner to reword it and slap a shiny 100% guarantee on it. Just cracks me up... :D