Silver lining in this low dark cloud today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Although the Rams should of won by 10 points or more, we saw affirmation that this team doesn't quit. Plus, I didn't see any Rams go down today. That's a very good thing. Kolb went down for the Cardinals and watching him walk off to the locker room, I'd say he won't play next week because he had what looks to be a pretty significant shoulder or rib injury. SF was exposed by the Giants and our D is built to do the same. Although Seattle won, it exposed the Patriots also. Although this was a terrible game to give away, our next three games don't look as bad as I originally thought they could be. Just root for Houston to beat the Packers tonight and keep them from getting on a roll coming to our house!

Phinsfan93

UDFA
Ramhusker said:
Although the Rams should of won by 10 points or more, we saw affirmation that this team doesn't quit. Plus, I didn't see any Rams go down today. That's a very good thing. Kolb went down for the Cardinals and watching him walk off to the locker room, I'd say he won't play next week because he had what looks to be a pretty significant shoulder or rib injury. SF was exposed by the Giants and our D is built to do the same. Although Seattle won, it exposed the Patriots also. Although this was a terrible game to give away, our next three games don't look as bad as I originally thought they could be. Just root for Houston to beat the Packers tonight and keep them from getting on a roll coming to our house!
The Rams should of won by 10 points or MORE? Don't you mean the Dolphins? 2 lucky calls in the Rams' favor which would have lead to 6, 10, or 14 points by the Dolphins if it was turned over.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He's speaking about the missed opportunities. Had the first FG miss been good, then it's conceivable that the Dolphins may not have scored their first TD (they marched down right after the miss).. Had they not scored there would be no fumble by Miller. Or maybe Miller doesn't make that mistake. Maybe GZ ends up making the second kick as well, and doesn't need that final miss.

It's all a bunch of maybe's frankly. But there's no denying the Rams beat themselves just as much as the Dolphins beat them. Statistically the Rams were the better team. In the end though a win is a win and a loss is a loss. The Dolphins played better, they had less mistakes and won the game. Simple as that in my eyes. But it wasn't a total beat down by a better team. They shot themselves in the foot, something that young teams will do.