Significant gains for Goff yesterday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Steve-Wyche-on-Jared-Goff-He-has-made-a-significant-gain-since-OTAs/980cf070-2eb1-4b79-9018-e61085bf50d5

click link below the video if it doesn't play....

Looking forward to future reports of him in full pads shredding the DB's in practice. OTA's and the first 2 days of camp are pretty much Pajama Olympics

ArcadeTecmoGameplay.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good comments about Rodney McCleod as well, one thing for sure the loss of McCleod will either be overstated or understated. I still feel confident that either Christian Bryant, Cody Davis or Brian Randolph can get it done.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Good comments about Rodney McCleod as well, one thing for sure the loss of McCleod will either be overstated or understated. I still feel confident that either Christian Bryant, Cody Davis or Brian Randolph can get it done.

Yeah Williams has been grooming the rest of those players to man that spot for two years now. Davis and Mo can do it and both are more athletic than McLeod. Brian and Randolph are the question marks, but if one of them can step up and win the job over Davis and Mo, with their limited experience, then the Rams have really found a player and should be just fine. If McLeod was a must keep, then the Rams would have figured out how to do it. They put a value on a player and know when to back off on high bidder.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice to hear the backtrack by Wyche....It's ridiculous to hit the drama gas peddle after just OTA's about Jared Goff. They say that our WR's suck and that we have no rookie options, until they "discover" what we already see as good potential in Pharoh and Higbee

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All eyes will be on Goff. But when the season opens its going to be about Todd Gurley.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

Sounds like you don't like Mo Alexander's chances there, den.

Or was that just a brain fart? Lol.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
All eyes will be on Goff. But when the season opens its going to be about Todd Gurley.

^ this. It's Gurley's offense. He's going to be doing the heavy lifting for this team all year. Hopefully Goff can develop enough to take some pressure off Todd.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yeah- The question is,is he a FS ?? He will get his playing time for sure,but in what packages ?? Greg Williams gives a lot of different looks & uses an abundance of players during a game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
^ this. It's Gurley's offense. He's going to be doing the heavy lifting for this team all year. Hopefully Goff can develop enough to take some pressure off Todd.
From all reports they do plan on using Gurrrrley a lot in the Passing game Too!!(y) That will help the Run game!;)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

I'm really pulling for Bryant. He's my sleeper pick. But still kind of surprised we didn't sign some experience (Whitner, etc.)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Love Maurice....Just not sure he and T.J. can cover over the top.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ohhh, now he sees some improvement? Or he just heard about it....No matter....he should be really ready to face Dallas in a few weeeks...