Sign Of The Apocalypse: Vegas Takes Bets On Wrestlemania

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Playmaker

In what can only be described as a sign of the Apocalypse, Las Vegas and the Sports Gaming Website "Bovada" is taking bets on the WWE's "Wrestlemania XXVIX" for this Sunday's event in MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey. That's right you can bet on something that's winner's are pre-determined already. I guess this isn't a lot different than when they take bets on reality show winners, or Academy Awards/Emmy Awards. But still, Pro Wrestling!!!

Now I am a big wrestling fan. For those of you that don't know I was a Professional Wrestler for 10 years and was under a "developmental contract" with the then WWF (2000-2001) before breaking my neck. And then again in 2007 before deciding to be a family man. So I can tell you the only match you're only going to win good money back on is of you bet on Kane/Daniel Bryan (Team Hell No) winning their match at -120. And since Wade Barrett vs The Miz has been moved to the pre show (non PPV only on Internet) I doubt the belt changes hands. So Barrett +150 is pretty strong.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/wrestling.jsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/wrestling.jsp</a>

Sunday, April 7, 2013 (Times shown in Central Daylight Time)

WrestleMania 29 - WWE Championship - The Rock vs John Cena
6:00p

The Rock
+325

John Cena

WrestleMania 29 - The Undertaker vs CM Punk

The Undertaker

CM Punk
+650

WrestleMania 29 - No Holds Barred Match - Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Triple H

Brock Lesnar
+225

WrestleMania 29 - Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger

Alberto Del Rio

Jack Swagger
+250

WrestleMania 29 - Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs The Shield

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show
+375

The Shield

WrestleMania 29 - Ryback vs Mark Henry

Ryback

Mark Henry
+400

WrestleMania 29 - Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett vs The Miz

Wade Barrett
+150

The Miz

WrestleMania 29 - Team Hell No vs Ziggler & Langston

Team Hell No

Ziggler & Langston

WrestleMania 29 - Fandango vs Chris Jericho

Fandango

Chris Jericho
+225

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ehh pre-determined, but still unknown. WWE can and probably will surprise.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Cm Punk is ending the undertaker's wrestlemania undefeated streak!!! :hehe:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Here's some odds to consider....

Chances that the WWE or whatever it's called now will work with Vegas to make the most money by seeing what the bets are, and then changing the outcome of the match?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Here's some odds to consider....

Chances that the WWE or whatever it's called now will work with Vegas to make the most money by seeing what the bets are, and then changing the outcome of the match?
Mhm.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Well, I would bet all the money I have on The Undertaker....Because no one will ever beat the Dead Mans streak.