<sigh> Just to be fair to the emotionally injured...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Haha! Must not be any fun trolling other trolls. Sooo... they send you troll e-mails.

To be fair, they can only blame themselves. They're the ones that let it go on to the point of where they're at. Trolls don't last here.

Welcome all new members! Glad to see you in a sane place to talk Rams football.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ya know what? We a FREE and unchained individuals. We are not mindless drones locked into any one thing, place or thought. this news infuriates me to no end. ..... To think they some how OWN their members? They need to grow the fuck up!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya know what? We a FREE and unchained individuals. We are not mindless drones locked into any one thing, place or thought. this news infuriates me to no end. ..... To think they some how OWN their members? They need to grow the freak up!

Wait - I'm NOT owned by them? Any idea how to get this tattoo removed?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They're just jealous because this is the best Rams site around.

Dude, all the extra features set it apart. The "likes" and "dislikes/delete" is incredible. Then you have the "alerts" which means no more digging up responses. Flippin' fantastic...

Then the great Ram brethren, of course.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My favorite one....

2bY9hT4.jpg

ye oweth me a new computer -- thy coffee i spiteth out of thy mouth after beholding ye post hath ruined thy keypad

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Wait - I'm NOT owned by them? Any idea how to get this tattoo removed?
a little rubbing alcohol should do the trick. I don't think they even use permanent ink.

I have/had been a member of RRF's and the Herd board for many many yrs. RRF became waaaayyyy too heavily moderated for my taste. The admin's started thinking they were some kind of "Gods" or something. The Herd is starting to get that way a little, but also there is just a sense of "factions" there. You are either in one group or the other .. .and they like to gang up on each other. The PD RamsTalk board has been a joke since it's inception.

PhxRam

Dude, all the extra features set it apart. The "likes" and "dislikes/delete" is incredible. Then you have the "alerts" which means no more digging up responses. Flippin' fantastic...

Then of course the great Ram brethren, of course.

One day I will draw up a complete features list. The things you guys like are just the tip of the iceberg.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Honestly, when I read Coach0, and his fabulous pre-season reports were getting scrutinized, like he wasn't reporting what he thought & saw.....then he said he was moving to ROD....I'd been here b4, but never really looked at it thoroughly....I figured it was worth a shot, hell there's not a monopoly on all things Ram is there? I saw Ramsbill's post and I've been coming for, what 1-2 weeks straight...No problems...I feel like I'm cheating on my other site TST...LOL

Thanks for everyone making a brotha feel right at home....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Those links don't work for me. I can't get my giveadamn to click on any of them.

And poaching? That's funny. It's open season and there IS no bag limit. Wanna keep your members? Don't suck.
But...it's Wabbit season...
KIDS05_Wabbit_Season_image01.jpg

PhxRam

Honestly, when I read Coach0, and his fabulous pre-season reports were getting scrutinized, like he wasn't reporting what he thought & saw.....then he said he was moving to ROD....I'd been here b4, but never really looked at it thoroughly....I figured it was worth a shot, hell there's not a monopoly on all things Ram is there? I saw Ramsbill's post and I've been coming for, what 1-2 weeks straight...No problems...I feel like I'm cheating on my other site TST...LOL

You owe it to X and all of the mods here. IMHO those guys are what separates this site from the rest.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Don't go to the pd site anymore! This is the ONE! I love the ignore feature for the 1 or 2 that don't want to have a discourse on the team!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

We're lucky to have you, Champ.

I'm stoked with the quality of new members. It makes this place that much more fun!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't go to the pd site anymore! This is the ONE! I love the ignore feature for the 1 or 2 that don't want to have a discourse on the team![/QUOTE

I wouldn't but I always find stuff that I know is in here, but can't find...Plus PD slows my computer down, like it's loading a virus.....OK, never again, HEY "X", where's the vids of the 3 wr's in here?!?!?!

PhxRam

Don't go to the pd site anymore! This is the ONE! I love the ignore feature for the 1 or 2 that don't want to have a discourse on the team!
The ignore feature is probably my favorite feature of this board.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've been getting PMs and emails from enraged mods and members of other sites decrying the whole PD exodus to Rams ON DEMAND, and saying I'm the architect of it (which is obviously false), so I figured I'd give everyone here the opportunity to look at your alternatives.

In no particular order

The Rams Huddle
The Rams HERD
Real Rams Fans
Rams Buzz
Clan Ram
Sports Hoopla

There's always the option to post on more than one board, and that's what I've always told people from the PD. You want an alternative, try us out. But evidently we're "poaching" members, as if members from other boards are mindless drones who have no free will and are subject to orders from me. AOTN.
[av]http://www.villagegeek.com/downloads/webwavs/ILLBBACK.WAV[/av]

RamzFanz

Damnit
Madam Goldberg called for the boycott in an attempt to save the board. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

I provided a link so good fans would know there was an alternative. If they like it here and stay, great! If not, at least now they know it's here.

No one can "poach" members, they have to want an alternative.

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah after my bailout of the Ramstalk forum I bounced around reading turfshowtimes, Rams herd and this board. Now though you guys get the privilege of my awe inspiring insight hahaha

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I come here cuz of the awesome video's that X puts up and of course the vast information about the rams!