<sigh> Just to be fair to the emotionally injured...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've been getting PMs and emails from enraged mods and members of other sites decrying the whole PD exodus to Rams ON DEMAND, and saying I'm the architect of it (which is obviously false), so I figured I'd give everyone here the opportunity to look at your alternatives.

In no particular order

The Rams Huddle
The Rams HERD
Real Rams Fans
Rams Buzz
Clan Ram
Sports Hoopla

There's always the option to post on more than one board, and that's what I've always told people from the PD. You want an alternative, try us out. But evidently we're "poaching" members, as if members from other boards are mindless drones who have no free will and are subject to orders from me. AOTN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fuck em. Maybe if their board didn't suck, they wouldn't come here to stay.

Av8R

UDFA
People will always find a reason to complain, sorry y'all got deal with this. But at the same time, thank you for operating this site and the time that you and the Mods put in here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Who cares what people think.

It's pretty fucking easy to find a Rams message board these days, Google it and all of them appear in a nice well formatted list in less than a second.

I post on two boards, here and the Herd, and before the Huddle imploded I posted on three.

I think the funny thing is this, anyone complaining about posters leaving the PD board are just pissed because it wasn't the asswipes and trolls and flamers that left. Nobody over there would say a word if that happened and they all came here.

By the way you aren't the only person that put up and invite and I actually put in a PM to one of the admins at the Herd letting them know they should do the same.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
While your message is true. I wouldn't worry about it too much....(and I don't think you are losing any sleep.....). I still go over every day to another site. But some of the members there just have a different perspective on how and why to be fans. This forum just has such a more positive vibe. And I wouldn't call it homerism...(even though I could see some of the pessimists claiming that.....). To me it's the difference of someone calling you up asking you to watch the game and then giving several reasons why it won't be fun to watch. Or from this forum someone saying hey cmon and over and enjoy the game w/ us. You all are fans too and have no problems admitting that. People try to give you alternative perspectives to look at, not to put down the team, but enjoy what you see. And it really shines through in comparision.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
If any of the complaints are coming from RRF mods or members, you might remind them that at the inception of that forum the vast majority of all members came from RamsTalk, the board that keeps on giving. The word hypocrisy comes to mind.

RFIP

Refreshing to say the least. People know I post on the herd forever and still do however that tenure will be coming to an end since my thoughts are not welcome there much anymore and I've been threatened by admins there to conform or move on, but I digress.

My main point being that their admin has also threatened me and everyone else over that that if we get caught TRYING to have a posted move to this or any other board then we get banned for that as well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been getting PMs and emails from enraged mods and members of other sites decrying the whole PD exodus to Rams ON DEMAND, and saying I'm the architect of it (which is obviously false), so I figured I'd give everyone here the opportunity to look at your alternatives.

In no particular order

The Rams Huddle
The Rams HERD
Real Rams Fans
Rams Buzz
Sports Hoopla

There's always the option to post on more than one board, and that's what I've always told people from the PD. You want an alternative, try us out. But evidently we're "poaching" members, as if members from other boards are mindless drones who have no free will and are subject to orders from me. AOTN.
Those links don't work for me. I can't get my giveadamn to click on any of them.

And poaching? That's funny. It's open season and there IS no bag limit. Wanna keep your members? Don't suck.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'd love to see Ram Stalk shut down due to a lack of participation.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Memo to the other boards: you're the ones who didn't put in a zero-tolerance policy for trolling and personal attacks. Now you're paying the price. Capiche?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Refreshing to say the least. People know I post on the herd forever and still do however that tenure will be coming to an end since my thoughts are not welcome there much anymore and I've been threatened by admins there to conform or move on, but I digress.

My main point being that their admin has also threatened me and everyone else over that that if we get caught TRYING to have a posted move to this or any other board then we get banned for that as well.
Too funny.

As you know, we flick crap at each other here but it's the same crap as if we were all sitting around watching in a bar or at someone's house. Unless someone is just set on negatives and name calling, we are generally going to just take their thoughts and respond. Sometimes it's by poking fun at them, other times it's with debating the subject. I think it's why posters on other sites ARE refreshed when they get here. This site doesn't put up with troll like behavior but it also allows for people to have fun and be relaxed while talking Rams.

Cheers man.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
While your message is true. I wouldn't worry about it too much....(and I don't think you are losing any sleep.....). I still go over every day to another site. But some of the members there just have a different perspective on how and why to be fans. This forum just has such a more positive vibe. And I wouldn't call it homerism...(even though I could see some of the pessimists claiming that.....). To me it's the difference of someone calling you up asking you to watch the game and then giving several reasons why it won't be fun to watch. Or from this forum someone saying hey cmon and over and enjoy the game w/ us. You all are fans too and have no problems admitting that. People try to give you alternative perspectives to look at, not to put down the team, but enjoy what you see. And it really shines through in comparision.
Great way to explain it my friend!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

For what it's worth, I like you a lot more here then I ever did on the Herd. Lol

One more message for the mods of those boards (not the posters, I genuinely believe that most Rams fans are good guys, not like those 49ers ass holes):

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@-X- You can reply with this:
ABdmP.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If any of the complaints are coming from RRF mods or members, you might remind them that at the inception of that forum the vast majority of all members came from RamsTalk, the board that keeps on giving. The word hypocrisy comes to mind.
I'm not going to call anyone out in particular, but that's exactly what I said. Almost every board was created to offer the *good* posters of the PD an alternative to a board where a few extremely vocal minority dickheads try to ruin their experience.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
As someone who didn't want to switch forums at all, I am thrilled with this place. At RamsTalk you had a front page of 12 topics with at best maybe 3 or 4 that weren't just Hating on Bradford or Hijacked at some point by just a few posters. Take away RamBill and there was even less. The Hijacking is the worst to me. As much as I now like this site I don't think you are drawing people here (which I imagine is very hard to do.) as much as they are driving people away. You have a great site here. Keep up the good work!