Sick of the whining

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It's a long season. We are tied for the best record in the division. Let's see how things look in a month. There are some real reasons for concern but you cannot get too high or too low in the NFL.

EDIT - The o-line definitely needs addressing though this off-season. It has for a few years. I have posted at length, including during the past few campaigns, about how the Rams' paper thin o-line depth miraculously avoided major injury the past year or 2, at a position group where injuries are common, with guys getting rolled up on etc. It seems Lady Luck is now coming to collect her dues, that we have been putting off... to great effect mind you with a Super Bowl win in 2021-22. But anyone could see this coming. I was thrilled we drafted Bruss as a result but he too got injured. It does not help that Akers post-Achilles tear seems to be neutered, the run game going with it to some extent. I give him until after the bye week to show something before I write him off as cooked :(

Last edited:

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting, a thread whining about other people whining.

it’s perfectly fine to say players or coaches aren’t doing good in a game.

we can still think they're good, appreciate them being on the Rams and thank them for winning it all last year.

love them all for the title last year. Still think the performance nice last night sucked.
A comment
Hahahaha this guy......I'll never STFU unless I have a nice succulent breast keeping that yapper busy. I just find it comical cuz you and I know, the whining will continue no matter what. If you wanna have fun hitting a break wall, you do that and I'll eat popcorn and comment on it every so often for my own entertainment hahahaha....... I would also tell you the same but it's pointless cuz we all know STFU leads to no you STFU back and forth and no one ever STFU at that point
you gonna hit a brick wall telling this brick wall he shouldn't hit a brick wall? Good luck.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way, I can run the show dammit. How dare you question my skills. I would have drafted Creed Humphrey and that alone would have put me in God GM status!!!
And you'd have passed on Cupp and Donald like 31 other teams. And yes, I know 99 was before SM.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
And you'd have passed on Cupp and Donald like 31 other teams. And yes, I know 99 was before SM.
Nah actually I was touting Kupp as a pick but I wasn't on this forum at the time. Where I would have wanted him, who the hell knows.....shit I haven't decided what I'm eating for dinner tonight hahaha. AD was a classic Fisher type pick. The guy could pick defensive players every now and then but man did his offenses stink.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I can say I've read to many people some yes but not to many questioning the Rams moves endlessly maybe a nit pick here and there but I think most people are trying to say where they feel they would like to see improvement or who to target to improve some think it's bells and whistles like McCaffrey some think meat and potatoes like edge or o-line. We are die hards it's not being ungrateful or whining but rather how can we improve and yes frustration does seep in for sure.

If we just hang on to last year though and rest our laurels on that ring then it's the same as coach saying last year is last year this year is this year meaning that's the past we need to concentrate on the present. So as a crazy fan I will never forget but that doesn't mean my fandom lightens up. If anything you become more critical which yes is unfair but like someone posted above expectations rise even when you have gotten to the top of the mountain. It's on to the next bigger mountain.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
I think there is a very good reason no one has won back to back sb since 04-05.
( Patriots)
At least we have a shot.................. fading fast........ go rams.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Give me a break. There's always some holier than thou person on here acting like their opinion/take is more valuable than others. If I want to rant and rave about the teams shitty play, I'll do it...and you can keep on truckin. Just like I don't have to listen to the glass half full comments and takes. The fact is... Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

If we try to do what worked for us last year, we are gonna get buried. We squeaked out 3 games by 3 points to win the SB. There was some luck involved. We won't make the Playoffs if we continue to play like pansies.... But go ahead and tell us all about how great the team is.

We will fan how we want to fan.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Give me a break. There's always some holier than thou person on here acting like their opinion/take is more valuable than others. If I want to rant and rave about the teams shitty play, I'll do it...and you can keep on truckin. Just like I don't have to listen to the glass half full comments and takes. The fact is... Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

If we try to do what worked for us last year, we are gonna get buried. We squeaked out 3 games by 3 points to win the SB. There was some luck involved. We won't make the Playoffs if we continue to play like pansies.... But go ahead and tell us all about how great the team is.

We will fan how we want to fan.
Give me a break, yeah we were just dumb lucky to win a Super Bowl...what great fan you are.....

Ellard80

Legend
the game threads last year were comical... every time we were behind the season was over.

It won't be long until "mcVay is on the hot seat" threads begin again.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
We're .500, there's going to be criticism from the fanbase obviously...With that being said, season is not over by any means

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’m very grateful and will always cherish the Super Bowl win.

If this team doesn’t get healthy… and doesn’t start getting real contributions from several young players, this will be a lost season.

They also need another strong pass rusher.. but I’d hold off on making any trade until you could be sure this team could compete in post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.