SI.com: Fearless Predictions For the 2018 NFL Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
giphy.gif

Flint

Pro Bowler
I think the 9ers weren’t as bad as they looked at the beginning nor were they as good as they looked at the end. We’re all suffering from Garapalo fatigue and we’ll see if he really is the next Brady.
I don’t know why anybody’s talking about Shazier and football in the same sentence, it’s great that he’s doing so well but if he ever puts a helmet on again he should get his head examined. Nerve injuries take a long time to heal and sometimes they never do and to come that close to being a paraplegic, I can’t imagine doing that to your family. And will the Steelers ever clear him to play again?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Still in the dry heat of the offseason; 2 weeks away from the oasis of free agency, and 2+ months away from the draft. I expect a slow news day to revolve around Garappolo's nuts

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

yeah, that site went downhill fast some time ago. unreadable.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I think Garoppolo's gonna' be good, maybe great, but everyone's correct - just not a large enough sample size yet.
Couple of thoughts - 1) anyone remember the narrative on Goff at the end of last year, and
2), did Garoppolo really look any better/different than Austin Davis in his first few starts?

Regardless, niner's are going to be significantly better.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mr. Perfection Jimmy Garoppolo

That's all I needed to read.

Any semblance of subjectivity went right out the window.

Now... I do believe SF is going to continue to improve in the years ahead. I like that coaching staff (yes, I was a proponent of bringing Shanahan to the Rams but clearly see McVay is also very good).

But five games? And on "victory" over the Rams... the Rams who could havew cared less about that game?

Let's just see how this pans out next year.

But I think the old L.A. - S.F. rivalry is coming back.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
If the 49ers were good I would admit it, they are not . They are years away from being a contender for the division.

Looks like another year of the "experts" getting it wrong , when did garopolo become Tom Brady ?

Garolpolo wins 5 games: he is a god

goff throws 28tds and wins the division : it's because of the scheme .

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People seem to forget that the Rams are the young team with the Coach of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year

The author didn't forget... they actually said that... and still picked SF because of "Mr. Perfection".