Shrinking a file size

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I want to post a pic, from my iPad, but it's over a meg.......any help

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
view.php

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not working eff it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 158

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You have to click the pic, sorry.

That's for all you guys suffering in the miserable winter. I don't miss it and feel free to come to paradise to thaw out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That beach is about five minutes from where I live. Docs beach house is a fun place to hang out, always lots of great people and bikini watching. The pizza is good too.

I have another one I did that I used pixlr, a nice app for photos, from the same beach but all sunsets.

Anytime you want to drop in PT you just let me know. There is a spare room here with its own entrance.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let's try it again.......sunsets.
view.php

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
image.jpg

The middle pic was luck, I caught the sun reflecting all the way in.......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just got back from the keys a couple of days ago...

Click.

2014-02-28 18.06.28.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bout time you got your ass down there.

Relax
Yeah, unfortunately it was a working vacation. They had a new firehouse going up, and I had to be there for the final inspections. Still... we got a day and a half of chill time out of it due to the amount I charged to go down there. lol. Freakin' hotels down there, man. $480.00 a night. And it was spring break too, so it was kinda crowded. But all in all, we had a pretty good time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, unfortunately it was a working vacation. They had a new firehouse going up, and I had to be there for the final inspections. Still... we got a day and a half of chill time out of it due to the amount I charged to go down there. lol. Freakin' hotels down there, man. $480.00 a night. And it was spring break too, so it was kinda crowded. But all in all, we had a pretty good time.

Shit, I was hoping to hear that it was just vaca time. Glad you charged em right. lol

We always stay in a big house on Duck Key away from the tourists. I know I tried to get you to come down once in the past. Next time, hope you're still close enough to stop in for a while.