Shrine Game??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question! Is the Shrine game on TV today? And If so what channel is carrying it!?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Oregon QB Vernon Adams looking like a later round Russell Wilson today. Only 5'10", but he's getting it done. Wanted to watch Nate Sudfeld, guess he'll be in the 2'nd half, but Adams has taken this game over in the 2'nd quarter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the protections, or lack thereof, this game definitely is made for a guy like Adams. And he played well, no doubt.

The dude who hit the lottery this week is the WR Geronimo Allison. He's got the size NFL teams want at wideout, took well to coaching, and can flat out ball. Made himself a lot of diniero, gonna come down to his forty time now.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question! Is the Shrine game on TV today? And If so what channel is carrying it!?
The NFLPA game is on right now too. On ESPN.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike Martz was the HC for one team, Nolan Cromwell, and Jackie Slater all coached.
Now I'm Really sorry I missed it!!!(y) I hope it went well for all of them!!:icare::D