Shout out to Willie Gary

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
For those that don't know or remember who in the world that is:

Willie Gary (American football)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search Willie Gary
Born: November 1, 1978 (age 39)
Career information
Position(s)
Defensive back
College Kentucky
Career history
As player
St. Louis Rams (NFL)
2002 Scottish Claymores (NFLE)
2003–2008 Georgia Force (AFL)
Career stats
Willie Gary (born November 1, 1978), is an American football defensive back, who played in the National Football League for the St. Louis Rams, in NFL Europa for the Scottish Claymores, and in the Arena Football League for Georgia Force. He was a member of the 2001 Rams team, who lost Super Bowl XXXVI to the New England Patriots, in 2002.

On February 15, 2008, he filed a $100 million lawsuit in a New Orleans, Louisiana United States district court against the Patriots, Belichick, and Patriots owner Robert Kraft seeking compensation for the Rams' Super Bowl XXXVI loss in light of the allegations.[1] The lawsuit was withdrawn on March 10, 2008, after Gary's lawyers called securing testimony from Walsh regarding his possible knowledge of the allegation an "exercise in futility."[2]

Gary has since begun a career in coaching, with stops at both North Gwinnett High School and Shiloh High School in his native Georgia. Along with 2 years as defensive coordinator for the Georgia Force of the Arena Football League, Gary was also the defensive coordinator and interim head coach at Clark Atlanta University. He is currently the head coach at Berkmar High School in Lilburn, GA, and also the defensive coordinator for the Atlanta Havoc of the American Arena League.

Mr Gary played high school football in the town I now live in, Valdosta, Ga for the winningest high school football team in the country, the Valdosta Wildcats. The reason I'm mentioning him is he just took his first head coaching job this season for the AAAAAAA Berkmar High School Patriots (ironic huh?). Berkmar was 0-47 before Coach Gary's squad debuted this season with a 44-0 win.

And now, we are going to play the Patriots in the Super Bowl again this season! ;);)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
For those that don't know or remember who in the world that is:

Willie Gary (American football)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search Willie Gary
Born: November 1, 1978 (age 39)
Career information
Position(s)
Defensive back
College Kentucky
Career history
As player
St. Louis Rams (NFL)
2002 Scottish Claymores (NFLE)
2003–2008 Georgia Force (AFL)
Career stats
Willie Gary (born November 1, 1978), is an American football defensive back, who played in the National Football League for the St. Louis Rams, in NFL Europa for the Scottish Claymores, and in the Arena Football League for Georgia Force. He was a member of the 2001 Rams team, who lost Super Bowl XXXVI to the New England Patriots, in 2002.

On February 15, 2008, he filed a $100 million lawsuit in a New Orleans, Louisiana United States district court against the Patriots, Belichick, and Patriots owner Robert Kraft seeking compensation for the Rams' Super Bowl XXXVI loss in light of the allegations.[1] The lawsuit was withdrawn on March 10, 2008, after Gary's lawyers called securing testimony from Walsh regarding his possible knowledge of the allegation an "exercise in futility."[2]

Gary has since begun a career in coaching, with stops at both North Gwinnett High School and Shiloh High School in his native Georgia. Along with 2 years as defensive coordinator for the Georgia Force of the Arena Football League, Gary was also the defensive coordinator and interim head coach at Clark Atlanta University. He is currently the head coach at Berkmar High School in Lilburn, GA, and also the defensive coordinator for the Atlanta Havoc of the American Arena League.

Mr Gary played high school football in the town I now live in, Valdosta, Ga for the winningest high school football team in the country, the Valdosta Wildcats. The reason I'm mentioning him is he just took his first head coaching job this season for the AAAAAAA Berkmar High School Patriots (ironic huh?). Berkmar was 0-47 before Coach Gary's squad debuted this season with a 44-0 win.

And now, we are going to play the Patriots in the Super Bowl again this season! ;);)
Septuple A schools? Seriously?

Congrats to Willie. I hope he does well.

7 A's... Wow.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
we are going to play the Patriots in the Super Bowl again this season! ;);)
You had a great post going up until this sentence ^ right here ^.

The Patriots fall apart this year.

This is what we've been waiting for.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Septuple A schools? Seriously?

Congrats to Willie. I hope he does well.

7 A's... Wow.
Yeah, it's crazy. My daughter's school is 7A. They have 3000+ students. My high school had about 750.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, it's crazy. My daughter's school is 7A. They have 3000+ students. My high school had about 750.
My high school had way more than 3k kids, but I never realized there was such an abundance of A's. The alphabet harvest must have been good this year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My high school had way more than 3k kids, but I never realized there was such an abundance of A's. The alphabet harvest must have been good this year.
A lot of smart kids I guess? I mean there's no Bs or Cs? Now I do remember some teachers with some double Ds! :sneaky:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I love him already. Fuck the Cheatriots!