Should we sign Arian Foster?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I've been thinking about this one lately. I think having Foster as a #2 back to take some pressure off Gurley would be great. Sure, Foster isn't what he used to be but he's still got great vision and would be much better than most backup running backs. He would likely stay healthier now that he wouldn't be the workhorse and he's versatile out of the backfield. Gurley, Foster, and Mason/Benny would be a very solid trio of backs. If they can get Arian for a reasonable price I'd go for it. Thoughts?

giphy.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would try to sign him if he is cheap enough. Use him just like Mojo said as a role player and insurance against injury.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Nobody is going to sign him to be at the top of their depth chart. If they do, it's out of desperation. If he wants to get paid, he needs to accept the fact that he's no longer a starter.

Rumor has it the Browns are bringing him in to play QB.

Hahahahahaha