Should we pump the brakes..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Hey Stymie use the brakes! Ain't got no brakes! We's a free wheelin! "

Let's see how many old timers know where that line came from.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I did see a couple things that concern me. SM alluded to it in his press conference. We still need to tighten up some things and improve. 1) the Running game ...looks like last season. 2) penalties. The false starts are something that would have killed us had we been playing a team that was actually good. 3) We did have a few mental break downs on the Defensive side of the ball .. .and now we are hearing that KW might be missing some time with a shoulder injury.

That all said, i loved the play calling and design on Offense. Well schemed and made things easy for Goff. OL play .. much much better. WR's ... we actually have guys who can run NFL routes and catch the ball. If we can get SW signed to a deal to stick around, I think we are set at the WR spot for a few yrs ... which is AWESOME ... since we just haven't been able to say that in oh ... what... 10-12 yrs? Goff looked poised. Front 7 on Defense was money even without AD. ....we really need to find a way to hold on to Tru.....

I am happy ... but i need to see more. But week by week improvement is what i want to see more than anything. Get the running game going and stop the stupid penalties is going to be a great start. Washington is not by any means a "great team" .. but they are better and more talented than the Colts team we faced yesterday. One game at a time....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Damn the brakes! Full steam ahead!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Then, there is this!!
IMG_1388.JPG

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know we should "pump the brakes" as much as we understand what has happened. Yesterday's win was great......but....we've seen that before. I want to see different. I want this team to take each opponent one by one, and go in w/o being too high, or believing the latest press release. I want a string of victories. Not just one here and one there. Keep the slow burn going until you erupt on the next opponent. I still remember '99. It was great. But almost as quickly as it was there....was a memory. And I want new ones. I don't want the accolades of the press, who barely understand there are points on the end of the ball. I want a whole team working together for one goal. to win the next game.

Now......on to Washington...... Go get them guys!
Agree!

Consistent competitiveness.

Beat who you should beat (that's what was so impressive Sunday) and hang tough with teams with better talent.

That will keep me happy this year.

Psycho_X

Legend
If Fisher and Boras was still here we would have won 13-10 if the Colts still played that badly. So this was a great win for sure. But it is a long season with bumps to come. And this is a very young team still. There will be some stinkers I'm sure. Can't help but be encouraged for the future though.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Pump the brakes....NO. Slam our foot on the gas....HELL YEAH!!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm all in. Playoffs and Rams will be in the top 8 power rankings by December. Mark it down, you heard it here first! Rams are the new hot team and Patriots are on the way down.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My expectations for last year team were pretty low, and the previous year were very high.
At the end of the day, both seasons sucked and I was miserable either way. It certainly didnt prevent any disappointment from having low expectations.
I say enjoy it while we can!!
Playoffs here we come
Lol