Should We Be Worried?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We spoke about this on our RODcast today, it might make the cutting for part 2.

The QB depth is scary. It's Bradford or bust.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
Should we be worried about out backup QB situation. Word out of camp hasn't been very good. I had high hopes for Austin Davis, but has he taken a step back, how is that possible? Is Clemens the answer?

Does Hekker become the # 2? :boing:

Discuss.

I've seen 2 practices so far this year and yes they both suck at times.
Unbelievable drop off from Bradford. But that should be the case. The offense was designed for his skill set. Clemens doesn't have the arm and Davis hasn't developed the touch yet.

Why I'm not worried is if they have to play, the playbook will be trimmed to what they can do well. Davis would give them a Read option element and even if it's dink and dunk stuff crap with Clemens, the better playmakers the Rams have will make it work.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
IMO this is much ado about nothing. Green Bay isn't sweating their backups to Aaron Rodgers. Brady hasn't had a proper backup since Cassel. Neither Eli or Peyton are looking over their shoulders either.

Bradford is our QB, not Davis or Clemens. I don't even want to consider the alternative.