Should the Rams Bring Back Kenny Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
That was last year, I'm sure there will be plenty of suitors in 2015. Hopefully he will remember who brought him in for a second chance and they will get a deal done that will benefit both sides.

Which is exactly what I was referring to.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
:)(y)

Kenny Britt's place is right here and he should know that. Bigger money $$$ contacts elsewhere would end disastrous for him IMO. I think that the type of HC Fisher is fits well with him. I would sure make Britt my top UFA signing are above Barksdale. yes I know the Rams are thick with good pass catchers with #1-2013's top ten first round WR Tavon Austin, #2- 2012's first 2nd rd.selection WR Brian Quick, #3- 2013 3rd rd. pick WR Stedman Bailey, #4-2012 4th rd. pick WR #5-Chris Givens & #6-2013's top UFA signing TE Jared Cook.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has Kenny Britt made enough of a case for himself to receive an offer from the Rams for next season? NFL agent Marc Lillibridge on what he thinks the market might be for Britt. He doesn’t think he’ll get a huge offer from the outside. The Rams want him back, he was impressive down the stretch, and Fisher "gets him".

Listen to Lillibridge Talk Britt's Contract