Should the Rams Bring Back Kenny Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Look at what we had when Britt and Quick were on the field. If anything he provides much needed veteran leadership, and was someone who gave BQ some confidence and tips. Not to mention he's just another big body target that can cause some mismatches. Don't see why we wouldn't keep him.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes... also agree about the right price.

That being said, hope he can keep his nose clean for the entire off-season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yes.

With a strong arm QB Britt would have hit 1,000yds, IMO.

Love his heart; but Davis has zero deep ball. The field was SOOO short when he was starting.

And... While Hill has a stronger arm (I wouldn't call it a strong arm tho) his accuracy deep wasn't very good.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this even a question? OF COURSE!!! Best receiver we have had in years since the departure of Torry.

duckhunter

Starter
I would but I'm the only one who had him making the Pro bowl prior to the season opener. Tough decision because a big contract would impact Quick's future I would think.

How do you not if you can get him at 3 years, $12M?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yes.

Love his heart; but Davis has zero deep ball. The field was SOOO short when he was starting.

And... While Hill has a stronger arm (I wouldn't call it a strong arm tho) his accuracy deep wasn't very good.

I have dreams about Sam throwing his beautiful deep post routes to Kenny, Brian, and Tavon.....

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yes.

It WILL be at the right price, for a couple of reasons. 1) He loves fisher and seems to like his new team and 2) .. .he really didn't post any type of #'s that would bring him top $$$ at the position. Unless somebody throws UNREAL money at him, I think his loyalty will be with Fisher and the Rams

wsaladen

Rookie
Hell yes!!! Why not? I think we need a big receiver that can go up and get the ball.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lock him up.
Britt is young, skilled, big and has a great attitude.
His impact on our WR corps was huge.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Gotta Bring Britt back. Seems as if he was a perfect fit for the WR's giving them much needed veteran leadership. Yep i said it Kenny Britt provided veteran leadership and it showed in the play of many of our WR's.

We all saw the difference in Brian Quick, but if you notice during the season anytime a WR or TE or even a RB made a great catch Britt was the first one to congratulate them. And even when they had a drop he was one of the first ones to come by and lift there spirits and motivate them to get the next one.

Sign Him!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gotta Bring Britt back. Seems as if he was a perfect fit for the WR's giving them much needed veteran leadership. Yep i said it Kenny Britt provided veteran leadership and it showed in the play of many of our WR's.

We all saw the difference in Brian Quick, but if you notice during the season anytime a WR or TE or even a RB made a great catch Britt was the first one to congratulate them. And even when they had a drop he was one of the first ones to come by and lift there spirits and motivate them to get the next one.

Sign Him!!!

I am not sure what I expected of Kenny coming in, but that leadership you speak of has been a pleasant surprise!

fearsomefour

Legend
I echo pretty much everyone else has been saying on this topic....the only way he leaves I think is if a team with tons of money throws unreasonable money at him....but, with a lot of bigger name WRs out there this offseason (Thomas, Crabtree etc) I don't think Britt will be in line for huge money really.