Should Rams Sign Brandon Marshall?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If the Bears are stupid enough to part with Brandon Marshall... like you do for the hot chick at a party, you MAKE ROOM ON THE COUCH.

'Nuff said.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
A least we know he's not a bust. He was playing great last year.
I sure hope he can get back on the field to continue where he left off. I don't want him to rush it though. I want Quick in horns for many years.
If he ends up the functional equivalent of Danario Alexander, talented but not able to stay on the field due to injury issues, then he would be a bust given where he was picked.

I like the kid and don't want that to happen. I'm just saying.

lockdnram21

Legend
You've kinda reduced your expectations from your signature, eh? :ROFLMAO:

What's next? Quick is going to be a snappy dresser?
I'm talking about as far as the injury he's going to be ok. I still think he's going to be a monster

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm not a fan of Marshall because he's unpredictable. I like his game and he's very similar to Kenny Britt, as is Brian Quick. The Rams have also a hybrid TE in Cook. Marshall brings only cap problems.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-options-for-wide-receiver-brandon-marshall/

Bears “exploring trade options” for wide receiver Brandon Marshall
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 5, 2015

228c917b28885ffabad76fc9131a4940.jpeg
AP

‘Tis the season for moving on from bad contracts, and the Bears are no exception.

According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, the Bears are “exploring trade options” for veteran wide receiver Brandon Marshall.

Whether they’re merely answering the phone, or putting out word in hopes of making it ring remains to be seen, but it’s clear there’s some disconnect between the new regime of General Manager Ryan Pace/coach John Fox and the guy who got an extension from the previous administration last offseason.

If Marshall is still on the Bears roster on March 12, his $7.5 million in base salary is guaranteed.

The Bears got Marshall for a pair of third-round picks in 2012, and would certainly be looking for less than that now, to get out from under the contract.

It’s not that Marshall’s not been productive when well, but his media schedule and a few outbursts with teammates have made him the kind of guy new coaches are wary of.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Bears “exploring trade options” for wide receiver Brandon Marshall
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 5, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
228c917b28885ffabad76fc9131a4940.jpeg
AP
‘Tis the season for moving on from bad contracts, and the Bears are no exception.

According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, the Bears are “exploring trade options” for veteran wide receiver Brandon Marshall.

Whether they’re merely answering the phone, or putting out word in hopes of making it ring remains to be seen, but it’s clear there’s some disconnect between the new regime of General Manager Ryan Pace/coach John Fox and the guy who got an extension from the previous administration last offseason.

If Marshall is still on the Bears roster on March 12, his $7.5 million in base salary is guaranteed.

The Bears got Marshall for a pair of third-round picks in 2012, and would certainly be looking for less than that now, to get out from under the contract.

It’s not that Marshall’s not been productive when well, but his media schedule and a few outbursts with teammates have made him the kind of guy new coaches are wary of.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'd love to have Brandon Marshall on this team, but not at the expense of OL talent, and I'm not sure they'll be able to afford both.

iced

Traded to Jets..

damnit - now the bears may look at WR at #7

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5th round pick for Marshall. Wow, that's cheap.
Percy Harvin will be on the street soon