Should Rams Pursue Dan Connolly?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I know he's not the best option available in free agency, but we need anyone we can get O-Line wise. He is somewhat versatile having played guard and center, and even if hes not a starter, i see him being a better backup option than Tim Barnes. I may be a bit biased though, Dan Connolly used to go to my high school.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I know he's not the best option available in free agency, but we need anyone we can get O-Line wise. He is somewhat versatile having played guard and center, and even if hes not a starter, i see him being a better backup option than Tim Barnes. I may be a bit biased though, Dan Connolly used to go to my high school.

Nah, I'm good with what we have over Connolly. I'll take Barrett Jones starting at center. The only people I'm signing on the o-line is Barksdale and Blalock.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
No, If your going to look at players on decline I look at OG Sims who has been a Lion the past few years.