Should Fisher Be The HC In 2016?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should Fisher Be The HC In 2016?

• Total voters

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
IMHO yes......he has built this team and except for injuries and the shuffling they had to do because of such injuries on the oline I believe it is a true playoff contender.....but no coach can undo this many injuries at one position group........we have had big wins this year against great teams......we have had our chances against other playoff contenders. Sure there are many frustrating things that happen to this team........but how many times between 2006 and 2015 seasons did we go into the season believing in this team......I blieve if this oline had not been hit by the rash of injuries. ......Gurley would still be going off every game.....and Foles/Kenuum would have be benifiting from an improving and more cohesive oline.....sure there is work to be done in all three phases......but I believe we are really close.....And as with all new coaching staffs.....then tend to get rid of great/ good players to bring in players that they draft or players that had previously played in they're system and I'm not interstellar in another rebuild.....let's just finish this rebuild.....so Yes....bring back Fisher.

Go Rams.......... ;)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Forget about the rest of this years schedule. I do not believe that Fisher is "coaching for his job" as everyone knows our offense is anemic right now. Get an offensive coordinator, get a QB, and let the line get experience and hopefully pan out. If this happens, we are going to be a force.
Ground Hog day?