Shotty called a good game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm not very happy with going for the FG at the end of the game-that one almost came back to bite us. But that was probably dictated by Fisher

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, the plays worked.Suddenly he's a good OC. Funny how that works.

I'm just amazed they had that much trust in Austin Davis in that 2 minute drive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We need to score more than 19pts to consistently win, however.

But, hats off to the win and Schotty beat his opposing OC in this one. Woot!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The play calling always looks better when executed successfully.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Agreed, barring that end of game splurge of three runs in a row he didn't really have any plays this game that made me go like, what the heck is he doing. Very good game from our enigmatic OC.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Somebody asked for slant routes in the "What do you want from Shotty?" thread. Good Call! They worked all day. Great game from Davis

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Excellent game plan, gotta give him credit. Thank god we have GZ!

Austin Davis was a gammer for real

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Yea, not a big fan of his but he did call a good game. Mixed things up, especially some down field shots. Good job Schotty!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Wish we had Tavon for that second end-around. Britt did well with it but Tavon might have done more.

Good game today. Still some complaints but he deserves a lot of props for making things easier on Davis.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Somebody asked for slant routes in the "What do you want from Shotty?" thread. Good Call! They worked all day. Great game from Davis
obviously my next one needs to be 'what do you want from gregg williams...' ugh

ShaneFalco

if it wasnt for a 10 sec run off. People would be alot more pissed off at the last set of downs of going for the FG instead of the TD.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
That 3rd and 1 pass had me a bit steamed and it felt like we missed a lot of opportunities to get TDs and instead settled for FGs. Compared to last weak though, much improved for Schott.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Agreed, barring that end of game splurge of three runs in a row he didn't really have any plays this game that made me go like, what the heck is he doing. Very good game from our enigmatic OC.
Id bet Fisher called for those 3 runs to burn the bucs timeouts. Just glad it all ended well for the good guys.

SierraRam

Recreational User
obviously my next one needs to be 'what do you want from gregg williams...' ugh

The D dialed it up, but still gave up a lot of big runs - too many missed tackles! Not GW's fault. And that roughing call at the end... wow

D did enough - O played surprisingly well. I'll take it (y)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
He seems to excel with a young QB, He did pretty good at playing calling today and not the " classic schotty". Hopefully this trend continues next week as well...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gee. What a coincidence. Good execution and the coordinator looks good.

correct.gif