shockwave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It seems that shockwave flash crashes for me (on Chrome) everytime I come onto the site. Not sure if it's me or what. There's a usual problem with Chrome that you need to disable the automatic Shockwave file within the browser, which I've already done..

It doesn't crash with anywhere else (YouTube etc), but when I come here it does. Might have to do with the draft counters, but I'm not sure.

If it's just me, then it's no big deal, but I'd hate for new members to be driven away by shockwave crashing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's above my expertise Blue but I'd be happy to run a test if you can give me a run down. I used to run the site on Chrome but was having some issues. At that time I think Paul suggested I switch to IE to see if it happened with that browser. I just don't remember what the problem was.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
It seems that shockwave flash crashes for me (on Chrome) everytime I come onto the site. Not sure if it's me or what. There's a usual problem with Chrome that you need to disable the automatic Shockwave file within the browser, which I've already done..

It doesn't crash with anywhere else (YouTube etc), but when I come here it does. Might have to do with the draft counters, but I'm not sure.

If it's just me, then it's no big deal, but I'd hate for new members to be driven away by shockwave crashing.

I use Chrome on a Mac Book, no problem.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:

I'm gonna get rid of those counters and we'll see what happens. Make sure you clear your browser of all cookies & stuff, and if you can update your shockwave or flash player, do that as well.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, now it's all good. I usually run a CC cleaner that clears cookies and all that good stuff every few weeks, I'll run it again.