Shit hit the fan in "tense" Arizona Cardinal meeting between HC GM and owner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Keim right now...

shit-on-the-fan.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allegedly

This guy was a 10 year employee of the team and some are backing him some are denying any such meeting went down.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards are not in a great spot IMO. Murray is too good to move on from but not necessarily who I would want QB'ing my team, way too many flaws/injury concerns. They will continue to be early regular season darlings and fizzle out.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allegedly

This guy was a 10 year employee of the team and some are backing him some are denying any such meeting went down.
Now I have a tweet blowtorch at azsportsfans.com!

jlO15Kb.png

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
At the start of the season, I thought Kyler Murray would put it all together and start to emerge as a complete QB - I was wrong about that! I don’t think he can ever be that - he lacks the discipline going through his progressions and from some reports a poor work ethic in the film room. He’s a coach killer - and no way he doesn’t want to get paid. Guess Kliff will be our OC sooner rather than later!!

Last edited: