Sherman: "you Wanna Try Me For The Game Winner?"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Sherman says they were gonna come at him. He thought it was coming. I said it was stupid pass to make by Kaepernick when I saw it, and I stick by that. I was shocked that CK didn't run it from the 18 yard line. Blame the play calling as well. Oh yeah, and nice hug by Sherman on Erin Andrews.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
"Go your ass home!"... great stuff.

Actually, I really enjoyed watching that. Nothing like the pure raw emotion of winning a big game at the end like that. I've said all sorts of stupid stuff when watching Rams games through the years. My family wouldn't go to games with me, my wife won't be in the same room with me while watching, and now my son is scared of me when the game is on :)

Watching Sherman's raw emotions actually brings back good memories for me. I can totally relate to what he was feeling. I actually like this guy more now than before.