Sherman can't be a bigger dick ???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A priviledge ?

Dick Jones - yes
Dick Sherman - no

image.jpeg

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
"One hundred percent,” he said. “One hundred percent. We go out there, we sacrifice, we battle. We don’t give away our battle. You honor our sacrifice.”"

Sorry guys, but I like the attitude. He plays to win. Give me 51 more players just like him, and an offensive play calling strategy that honors their sacrifice, I'll show you a winning team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another example of the media stupidity. Nobody would have paid attention if the media hadn't reported it. Sherman is an attention whore. If nobody cared, the media could count on him doing a press conference every week. Stupid media.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Another example of the media stupidity. Nobody would have paid attention if the media hadn't reported it. Sherman is an attention whore. If nobody cared, the media could count on him doing a press conference every week. Stupid media.

Yeah but he's still an asshole.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Dick Sherman is always living up to his name!!":jerkoff:(y):snicker::shades:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"One hundred percent,” he said. “One hundred percent. We go out there, we sacrifice, we battle. We don’t give away our battle. You honor our sacrifice.”"

Sorry guys, but I like the attitude. He plays to win. Give me 51 more players just like him, and an offensive play calling strategy that honors their sacrifice, I'll show you a winning team.

The majority of players have that attitude. They don't go around beating their chest around it like Dick Sherman and the rest of the shitchickens.

Mick

Pro Bowler

Honor his sacrifice? What sacrifice? He isn't sacrificing anything....he is merely making a business decision.....selling his health and potential well being for a shit ton of cash and fame....that, to me, isn't a sacrifice. Fuck this guy, and his attitude. He deserves no honor....just shut up, play hard, and remember how fortunate you are to be able to do what you do, thanks to those of us that watch and support the sport.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Men and women in the military sacrifice. Policemen and Policewomen sacrifice. Firefighters sacrifice. Professional athletes do not sacrifice, not ever! For him to say playing football is a sacrifice is a joke. It's a freaking game he gets paid a sh*t load of money to play. Extremely poor word choice on his part. I'd like him to look a serviceman or woman in the eye and tell them he "Sacrifices" to play football.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's a privilege not to have him speak to the media. I care nothing about what that guy thinks.