Sherman, Baldwin blast NFL over fine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It was IMO juvenile and the fact is Lynch was NOT fined $100,000 for not speaking to the media , he was fined $50,000 that was suspended with the proviso he not do it again last year. IOW second offense

He was then fined for each instance this year. I don't like the rule that much but it is the rule and these guys agree to them going in so a breech of contract is just that and the penalties apply.

Gotta wonder how Paul Allen would deal with Microsoft employees who pulled crap like that

Interesting.......I didn't know that.

Fuck Sherman, I dislike him. I cannot tolerate someone that is intellectually dishonest and so big of a bullshit artist.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Interesting.......I didn't know that.

freak Sherman, I dislike him. I cannot tolerate someone that is intellectually dishonest and so big of a bullcrap artist.
Ardunno,might have been Super Bowl week ,but Lynch refused to talk to the press during a mandated press appearance ,was fined but had the fine rescinded with the proviso he not do it again,which I can't imagine he didn't agree to or the first $50,000 fine would have been collected THEN. So Lynch knew the fine was coming.
As far as Sherman v Goodel goes the perception that somehow this commissioner is different than others is sort of a fail with me ,Rozelle stopped Jim McMahon from wearing an addidas headband years ago.

Sometimes players in the NFL remind me of a bunch of fifth graders who hate the principal because the school has rules ,and yeah NOTHING Sherman did there changed my already poor opinion of him,hezadooch.