Shelly Smith, ESPN Reporter on the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

[av]http://play.podtrac.com/espn-bestofespnla/c.espnradio.com/s:5L8r1/audio/3036421/espnlamorningshowcuts_2016-09-22-133321.64k.mp3[/av]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Transcript for the hearing impaired, just plain lazy, and those who can't find their fucking earbuds on the mess they call a desk?

SierraRam

Recreational User
Shelly sounds like a girl!
upload_2016-9-22_20-21-30.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always learn most;ly nothing when hearing Keyshawn Johnson and the other jackals on that program. He is supposedly this big Fisher friend, yet he betrays a confidence at the very least, if true. At worst, he's talking out of his @ss. I now add Shelly Smith to the list of know.nothings.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. Now I'm sorry I didnt listen to it first.

Sometimes when I post news, I don't sit through the audio or video. Except when the description has something worth paying attention to.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Sometimes when I post news, I don't sit through the audio or video. Except when the description has something worth paying attention to.
I'd say a self ban is in order. Or at least put yourself in the corner for a "time-out" for an hour or so. :whistle:

Edit: After listening, it wasn't so bad, although it sounds like Shelley is a fish out of water, and they all are part of the group think, "Why draft a guy and sit him on the bench?" Crap. Easy to throw stones.

I hope and pray Fisher is right.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For Penance:
Say..
-10 Hail Mary's
-5 All Father's
-20 "I'm the Dude, Man(s)"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd say a self ban is in order. Or at least put yourself in the corner for a "time-out" for an hour or so. :whistle:

Edit: After listening, it wasn't so bad, although it sounds like Shelley is a fish out of water, and they all are part of the group think, "Why draft a guy and sit him on the bench?" Crap. Easy to throw stones.

I hope and pray Fisher is right.
Snow-Man, Your right on the 1st part,@-X- Should go stand in a corner ford post this^!:LOL:
And your wrong on the 2nd part, At BEST this^ was boring as listening to Snow fall! ( NOT You! Snow Flakes! Again Not you! I better stop while I'm behind!:baghead:)

tbux

Rookie
Wow she seemed absolutely clueless and speculating the entire conversation. Zero inside info.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nah, I appreciate you posting stuff like this. I'd want to listen even if it's bad. hahah.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Keyshawn is from SC....Fish is from SC...And I believe Key..No way Fish wanted to give up extra picks....Not with the way he keeps turning over this roster with youth...Not with losing 5-6 key defensive contributors....Not with the receivers on the team...

Shelly is the basketball reporter out here...not sure how much football she really knows...but her question is a valid one...What type of plan was in place to get the #1 pick ready? With all those picks? We have now seen 3 third-string QB's play this season...From different offenses...And have some success...Yet our #1 overall sits behind the worst QB in the league statistically...No one can tell me this isn't odd...The 4th third-string QB will play Sunday...

This again points to a thought I made months ago...that there are 7-8 QB's in this 2016 draft that could play adequately THIS YEAR...And NO, the guy from SC,Cody Kessler, wasn't one of them....Did Brissett take more snaps than Goff? Is McDaniels that much smarter than Boras? Same in Dallas & Philly....What's going on with the offense..and how in the hell do you fix it?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is today's ESPN guys, this is what ALL of their shows are like now, speculation passed off as fact, shrieking innuendos and zero actual reporting.

ESPN is nearly dead in the water and leaking cash. They are making a play for listeners/viewers/clicks because the people like us who used to turn to them for news are now turning them off and tuning in somewhere else. They have lost millions of subscribers in the last two years. They are trying to attract younger viewers with the format and style of the shows. It's not working.

Not to mention the contracts they have with several major sports leagues for TV rights. And with reduced viewers overall rates are hard to keep up or increase.

You know it's bad when ESPN itself can hurt Disney's stock and Disney has been killing it in the theaters.

ESPN can hug my nuts.