Sheguls at Redskins: Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
God Russell Wilson is such a fucking pussy
lol.

I'm starting to sense a theme here.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Sorry guys, I cannot and will not cheer for a pete carroll team! I am watching, but have to go with the 'skins.

Right now the Skins are in control. The Seattle Defense missed the flight, apparently.

Our defense is much better than the seacocks... even with #43 at FS. :sly:

I need to dig thru my twitter feed. There was a blogger saying the Seahawks had been frequenting a party-bar while in Washington.

I'll go find it...

Found it:
LL ‏@HTTR24_7
#Seahawks spent a lot of time at a DC Strip club "Stadium Club" since Fri night. Hope that affects them like it so many other DC athlete's

http://twitter.com/HTTR24_7/status/287930099091767298

http://httr24-7.com/

William Jefferson Clintons favorite spot! :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
14-13. Good game (if you ignore who's playing).

I think the Seamonkeys pull it out.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I just hate both of these teams. Neither one is playing very well.
Ball control issues.
I'm just killing time till Downton Abbey comes on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Accuracy:

Joe Webb > RG3

:lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wilson misses a wide open Rice (no throw), then a wide open Baldwin (over throw) on that series.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Are you guys getting the Bud Light commercial? It's on like every 15 minutes where I live.

Can't complain, though... it's cheerleaders.

20130106_184438.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
RG and Wilson will be out of the league as soon as the legs go and they lose a step or two, Not gong to make it as a pocket passers.

Back in the day the Bears had a great running QB, Bobby Douglas. What they did to stop him was sub out a Sam or Wil for a safety or CB lined up in the spot. The extra step the DB had was enough to cut off the running lanes. (not C. Dahl).
These guys are faster than the DL and a hair faster than LB's a quicker DB would stymie both offenses.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
RGIII just let it lay there. Bradford would have got decapitated and he still would have recovered the ball.
Hate to see anyone hurt.
Cousins might make this a game.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Looks like the skins literally rod RG3 till his wheels fell off. And i never seen Dr. Andrews on any nfl sideline before. His knee must be really bad, worst than they lead us on to believe.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm shocked the Redskins were playing RG3 this half.

The knee wasn't right. And... it showed when he tried to plant there. Ugly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yamahopper said:
RG and Wilson will be out of the league as soon as the legs go and they lose a step or two, Not gong to make it as a pocket passers.

Prior to this game; I thought they were pretty accurate passers. Unlike Mike Vick (who possessed the accuracy of Rick Ankiel), I thought these guys stood a chance when they slow down.

While, perhaps its unfair to judge RG3 because of that knee... both have had accuracy issues today... and both don't look like pocket passers.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

Prior to this game; I thought they were pretty accurate passers. Unlike Mike Vick (who possessed the accuracy of Rick Ankiel), I thought these guys stood a chance when they slow down.

While, perhaps its unfair to judge RG3 because of that knee... both have had accuracy issues today... and both don't look like pocket passers.

RGIII may be able to adapt to being a pocket passer. Wilson I don't think so. Both always had accracy issues but the last few weeks it's gotten worse.

If you got man corners that's how you play Wilson, just man up then force him to one side.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wonder what the Redskins fans will be discussing now. Griffin should have been pulled in the first quarter the second he pulled up lame and was heavily limping back onto the field. The guy's a dynamic athlete and all, but he's completely ineffective as a QB when he can't run or extend plays.